This song always makes me laugh!! xD

kay!

Brawl...oh wow... i have to play it again...its been a long time since I don't play : D

:)

I should play it again sometime as well. I don't think that I've played in... 2-3 years.

(Marth main, by the way.)

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@El Rey León: Yes U DID!! <_< I can get really sensitive about this and i might start to hate you

Hey, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. :sweatdrop: I mean, I knew Honduras has had problems, but I didn't know how bad nor did I know your feelings about it. Don't hate me. :(

I should play it again sometime as well. I don't think that I've played in... 2-3 years.

(Marth main, by the way.)

Lame.

Edited by El Rey León

nah... don't worry.. I rarely hate someone : D

That's the complete opposite of me. I rarely like someone, and I hate them until I state otherwise.

(The strikethough is completely false. Although my tolerance for some people does wear thin.)

That's the complete opposite of me. I rarely like someone, and I hate them until I state otherwise.

(The strikethough is completely false. Although my tolerance for some people does wear thin.)

i think that goes the same for me...if you insult me.. you better hide because you don't want to see my bitchy self :D

*believe me...*

i think that goes the same for me...if you insult me.. you better hide because you don't want to see my bitchy self :D

*believe me...*

*Wants to see the nasty self*

Anyway, that's fine by me. I'm not in the mood to press your buttons. Besides, that's not nice. You haven't done anything to upset me.

nah... don't worry.. I rarely hate someone : D

Well, again, I'm sorry. I should stop being insensitive about certain subjects. I don't want to make you angry anymore.

As a matter of fact, when I become Hell King, I'll let you be my right hand. The pay is good and we give great health benefits.

I've been a Marth main since before FE was released to this hemisphere. Yes, I Marth-mained in Melee too.

Everyone mained as Marth in my neighborhood. Either him or Fox. I always used Link and Kirby in Melee/Brawl and Lucario in Brawl.

Well, again, I'm sorry. I should stop being insensitive about certain subjects. I don't want to make you angry anymore.

As a matter of fact, when I become Hell King, I'll let you be my right hand. The pay is good and we give great health benefits.

That's ok :)

YAY!! : D

Edited by SapphireFox

YAY!! : D neither you have! *You reminded me of a topic about asking stupid questions and give stupid answers*

I think that's where we first met. Back when you were Pahn's Imouto-Chan (sorry if I misspelled it) and I was Lord Ratatosk.

It's been a while, hasn't it?

YAY!! I'm looking forward for that day :D

Wait...we are chatting now :D XD

Well, I suppose we are. :)

I suppose I should ask how you've been doing then...

As for me, I'm alright. Just chatting here and there while working on a research paper due in just under 4 hours.

Don't act like every time a female user comes along you get super-friendly with her. Everyone's gossiping talking about it.

Well, that's their problem, now isn't it?

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

Well, I don't suppose I can blame you. Girls are a lot more easier/fun to talk to than guys.

And we have a winner!!!!!!!

See, you just admitted what I've been trying to say for the past 5 months.

(EDIT to account for your edit.)

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

Well, I suppose we are. :)

I suppose I should ask how you've been doing then...

As for me, I'm alright. Just chatting here and there while working on a research paper due in just under 4 hours.

Well, im good and a bit nostalgic because i cant use my piano/keyboard and guitar

...the adapter worn out.. *it's like the 5th time already TT_TT*

:( and my brother ruined one of the wires...