Shu's Quest Chat

mr_e_s

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys, but I'm going to my friend's cottage for the weekend. I won't be able to write anything for this until late Sunday or Monday.

But I guess Blaine's sort of a shady secretive character so it's not totally unrealistic that he's not talking. Especially since he still doesn't know the names of all the heroes. Whatever.

Okay, I got in one post since I don't have to leave yet. But that'll be my last one for the next two days.

Don't bother asking Blaine any questions. He won't answer.

then have your new char walk in already, Christ.

That excuse gets old fast.

Trust me, I am well aware of this. While the excuse about one guy being dead might have gotten old fast, the excuse about guyz still hanging in the same place seems to have died pretty hard.

Yeah, that's why I said it died hard, instead of being in the process. These days my excuse is more along the lines of "super busy cause school is starting again," but that one shouldn't last much longer, I've already done most of the stuff I need to.

BTW, Stark referred to Blaine by his name, so I think it can be assumed that Blaine told the others his name on the way over to Corthrone. Just an FYI.

Don't sweat it, it's fine. It would have been totally illogical for no one to ever ask his name, so it makes sense that the others would know it. I just figured I would outright explain what happened for future reference.