Hello.

kryptonite

Thanks you two.

http://serenesforest...showtopic=20814

I felt I needed to compete with one even shorter. But I added an emoticon to make it happier.

NewYearsEmoticon.gif

But if you need require more information about me, I used to go to FESS, then it died, but I'm always the last person to know so it was 5 months before I went to where-ever it led to, but that place was a wall of dicks, so I left, and the forum age was dying, being replaced by the advent of social networking (also dying), and then it became such that GameFAQs was the only place I was even semi-frequent at, but then news arrived: FE3DS, so I came here-- It also gave me inspiration to finish my FEDS patch to make mages better and non-beginning characters relevant, but there was a problem, so I registered here, but then I solved my problem, so I disappeared, but then I saw a link here and clicked it, and then saw a buddy of mine from another board and decided to say hi.

Yay.

Edited by kryptonite

Welcome to the forest. ^^

Welcome Kryptonite.

!!!!!! How did you get that Smiley to be way up there? Next to the "Posted Today, Time" thing?

Was it magic?

Add Reply --> Options --> Post Icon

Welcome to the forest, kryptonite. I haven't seen you anywhere but Facebook for a long time now, and I only check or update that about a quarter as much as I ought to do.

Hey!! Welcome to SF!! :D *wow it seems that FESS isn't a good place....*

You got that right. Nobody worth talking about has posted on FESS for nearly two years now.

Edited by Héroe

Thanks everyone. smile.gif

Welcome to the forest, kryptonite. I haven't seen you anywhere but Facebook for a long time now, and I only check or update that about a quarter as much as I ought to do.

You got that right. Nobody worth talking about has posted on FESS for nearly two years now.

OMG it's Joa... :o Unless you are Tim, Thunk, or Nightmare

FESS isn't just dead-- it's closed...