Raven's Completed ENM Stats

Raven

Along with the following, Athos is also included, along with a lv20 Nils, but showing a picture of their stats is pointless:

1eliwoodkf0.png1hectorxm4.png

1lynab5.png1dartob1.png

1florinack0.png1ninopw7.png

1oswinrv0.png1priscillarc4.png

1ravenig5.png1rebeccanf1.png

I also got an S rank in swords with Hector, S in lances with Eliwood, an S in axes with Raven... I tried to get Lyn to an S in bows, but she never quite made it in time...

Wheres Eliwood?

Edit: nvm, scratch that. And btw, why give the boots to Raven? It should go to Hector, he really needs them.

Not so much when he has an A support with Oswin, and I gave them to Raven so he can keep up with his sister, who he has an A support with.

That's pretty good I must say. Most looks avergae, but I it seems you got really blessed in certain areas.

On a side note, I usually give boots to my flier for rescuing purposes.

Isn't it obvious? Hector should go for S-Sword. He can carry Armads anyways and he doesn't need Basilikos. And Eliwood should go for S-Lance Rex Hasta to redeem his cause for having such low Spd cap of 24 as well as a low Con potential to carry Durandal...I also make Lyn go for S-Bow Rienfleche to redeem her Low Con as well.

I'm on a run through the game right now. I should... do this as well...

That's a pretty good team. Why'd you go for lances with Eliwood, and swords for Hector?

Because he can. Because he can.

After comparing the average growth rates to what I had myself (rounded to the nearest whole number (0.5 rounds to 1)), the results are:

Eliwood

+8 hp (With Angelic Robe as far as I remember)

-1 str

+1 spd

+0 luck

+6 def (lol wtf)

+0 res

Hector

-1 hp

-2 str

+1 skill

+3 spd

-1 luck

-2 def

-1 res

Lyn

+ 8 hp (With Angelic Robe as far as I remember)

-3 str

+0 skill

+0 spd

+3 luck

-1 def

+2 res

Dart

+0 hp

+0 str

-1 skill

+0 speed

+1 luck

-2 def

+0 res

Florina

-1 hp

+1 hp

+0 skill

-1 spd

-2 luck

+ 0 def

+1 res

Nino (Received Afa's Drops from lv5 Mage, promoted at lv20 Mage)

-2 hp

-3 mag

-2 skill

+0 spd

+2 luck

+6 def

+0 res

Oswin

-1 hp

+2 str

+4 skill

-2 spd

+2 luck

+0 def

-1 def

Priscilla

+0 hp

+3 mag

+0 skill

+0 speed

-1 luck

+4 def

+0 res

Raven

+2 hp

+0 hp

+1 skill

+0 hp

+1 luck

+3 def

+0 res

Rebecca

-2 hp

+2 str

+5 skill

+0 spd

-5 luck

+4 def

+5 res

Altogether in my advantage, I reckon.

So basically without the Angelic Robe both Eliwood and Lyn would be like +1 HP. Did you use any other stat-boosters you've obtained?

As for the Afa's Drops, I usually give mines to Karla when I use her. And yes, I know she sucks but I actually use her for battle near the end game because I don't really like the Swordmasters such as Guy in this game other than her and probably Karel(which I much rather recruit Harken over him for obvious reasons). And plus, I still need to finish her support with Vaida and Farina which are still on my waiting list.

Which reminds me, I'm thinking of posting my finishing team for HHM once I complete it.

So basically without the Angelic Robe both Eliwood and Lyn would be like +1 HP. Did you use any other stat-boosters you've obtained?

Yeah, I used other stat boosters, although I seriously can't remember what I used on who.