Best/Worst in the Series: Round 46

I nominate Best/Worst Promotion. As in, biggest difference in skill between unpromoted and promoted (two-horse race between Archer > Sniper in SD and Sniper > Marksman in RD, I predict.)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best: FESD. Nothing like starting a game by wising off to one's superiors!

Worst: FE6. It felt forced.

I nominate Best/Worst Promotion. As in, biggest difference in skill between unpromoted and promoted (two-horse race between Archer > Sniper in SD and Sniper > Marksman in RD, I predict.)

Really, all RD promotions are great. What makes Marksman totally h4x is the Double Bow, rather than actually being better in terms of stats/skills. Even something like Sword General -> Marshall would do, as having a half-decent speed cap makes a massive difference.

And I think that Myrmidon -> Swordmaster in FE6 is pretty comparable as well. Or even FE8 Recruit -> Cavalier.

Best: FE10 4-P. It may not be uber-original, but it looks pretty cool and lasts a bit longer than most prolouge's.

Worst: FE9. It'd like FE for Dummies "Duhhh, when do I use this vulnewawee?"

complain complain complain. Is there a point? Is there a goal you are hoping to accomplish? Or are you just trying to piss people off?

Finally, someone said it. He's had it coming to him.

Best: FE10, Part 2.

Even though the chapter was easy, controlling a fleet of flying units up in the clouds was just awesome. Plus, the clouds moved around, which added *some* strategy. I wish there were more chapters like this.

Worst: FE8.

Lyn's prologue was bad too - but Eirika's was a carbon copy of it. At least Lyn's critical animation was flashy, Eirika's animations just looked crappy.

Best Prologue chapter: FE11 Prologue 3

Worst Prologue chapter: FE7