ATTN: All Brawlers

Serene

I wish to research who actually is the "Best Brawler". This should help stop all the mindless nonsense, on who is the best. I pretty much need everyone on this forum that has a copy of the game to give me your FC so I can get this started. I should have a list done about a week from now, maybe sooner pending cooperation.

Also I'd like to use this info to help give the right person The Best Brawler award here on the forest.

Pretty much I'm going to go against everyone with my main (Toon Link). I gather info on fighting ablity and how much of an ass kicking you give me, or I give you. I'll brawl each person three times. Each match will be 2 or three minutes so I can record the match and watch it to compare with the other's. I'll also keep track of the damage given to me, how much I take, and how many of the three matches I win and how many I lose. It's going to take a lot of data, so I might as well find my old notebook.

I can start this at any time if you want to fight me

Alright I just have to get Brawl back in my Wii, I've been replaying SMG all day.

This is directed to everyone:

I need everyone to do this. If I leave someone out that I can get to, then we won't know for certain (in my eyes anyway) who is the best.

If anyone want's to Brawl me and get recorded for the research. I'll be back at 3:30 eastern time

I'll fight. But I don't think this can be at all accurate, no matter how it's done. There are so many elements that can change the outcome of a match, all of it playing into luck and skill. There are also the one player modes which can't be tested or proven. I mean, if you can beat boss battles, Subspace Emissary, Classic(with one life), and All-star on Intense and every event match on hard, I think that would make you a great brawler.

*Has done all that*

I'll fight. But I don't think this can be at all accurate, no matter how it's done. There are so many elements that can change the outcome of a match, all of it playing into luck and skill. There are also the one player modes which can't be tested or proven. I mean, if you can beat boss battles, Subspace Emissary, Classic(with one life), and All-star on Intense and every event match on hard, I think that would make you a great brawler.

*Has done all that*

I know, that is always the one thing that will throw off any Brawl Tier list that involves actual player's the mismatches of other fighter's and other variables.

Oh and also Fox, I must say, that is actually pretty impressive, I can't even do have of that.

Also what level did you defeat Subspace on anyways

I know, that is always the one thing that will throw off any Brawl Tier list that involves actual player's the mismatches of other fighter's and other variables.

Oh and also Fox, I must say, that is actually pretty impressive, I can't even do have of that.

Also what level did you defeat Subspace on anyways

I beat all SSE stages on Intense difficulty.

I beat all SSE stages on Intense difficulty.

Wow I must be really lazy or my fighting style is not suited for Subspace, because I have only beaten Very Hard

Also Would anyone like to help me get the research started. Now

*Has done all that*

That's pretty awesome, even I couldn't do all of that (well I could but I don't have the patience to complete those).

Also, why not I'll give it a shot.

That's pretty awesome, even I couldn't do all of that (well I could but I don't have the patience to complete those).

Also, why not I'll give it a shot.

well if knife is i will too