SM crazy.

you should just give Lucia resolve and solo half of chapter 4-2, she will be promoted before you know it.

That's a pretty good idea, but i would like to give elincia a few kills.

Sounds crazy, but consider giving Lucia Blossom. Her stats are shaky but not terrible going into 4-2, and with Blossom her exp gains start okay due to her low level, but don't slow down quite as much as they would without it (or with blossom), since she stays at a lower level. And it boosts up her growths to:

75% HP

44% STR

36% MAG

91% SKL

84% SPD

51% LUK

28% DEF

75% RES

Which is pretty decent, especially with the boosts to DEF, LUK and STR, stats she's normally mediocre in. Comparing a 20/5 Blossom!Lucia to 20/11 Lucia (Blossom!Lucia gaining 11 levels in the time Lucia gains 17 seems reasonable given the higher level of Lucia):

HP: 47 vs. 49

STR: 25.4 vs. 25

MAG: 18.6 vs. 18.2

SKL: 35.64 vs. 39

SPD: 35.36 vs. 38

LUK: 24.1 vs. 23.8

DEF: 19.8 vs. 19.4

RES: 24 vs. 26

It's fairly balanced there, slightly in favour of blossomless Lucia, but bear in mind Blossom during 4-2 would leave you nicely in BEXP abuse range by the end of the chapter (at around level 18, compared to probably 20/1 without), and of course Blossom!Lucia at this point can still grow more, and quicker, if you remove Blossom.

And of course, doing this will raise Lucia well up into the realms of the other Trueblades, rather than being the extra woman on the sides.

I quite like this idea, i will try it out for sure. thanks =]

eeh i guess your right, biggest dilemma right now is, blossom or resolve?

resolve, stop training when third tier capping 3 stats and BEXP up further.

If you're not too unlucky, she will still cap most things.