[OUTDATED] Elibian Nights

Arch

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time for another Fargus-tastic update.

fargus.png

Check it out, new Berzoikuh animation! The Blind Archer, believing the default Berserker animation to be of poor quality, decided to model a generic berserker after Hawkeye's animation. shadowofchaos was awesome enough to compile it into an FEditor animation for Elibian Nights.

Edited by Optimus OVERTROLL

No offense or anything but that sprite is really... Bad. The skirt is on a bad angle, the body is looks messy and under-shaded, the head looks squashed, and the pauldron is poorly shaded. But that's just my opinion.

Regardless , I am excited for the next patch . :)

Truth be told...I like the default Berserker animation better. It just looks more polished, it looks more wild (the point of berserkers) than Hawkeye's animation, and the critical animation is awesome too.

The one here just doesn't look good. No offense.

I always hated Hawkeye's model and resented it for taking over the map sprites of all FE7 berserkers...can't say I like the change, but, well, it's not my hack *shrug*

I'd assume they'd be changing this in for Dan. And ... Tale 1 boss guy. And whoever I've forgotten about.

I really do need to play this when it's done and when I'm not too damn lazy.

The Blind Archer, believing the default Berserker animation to be of poor quality

In other words, they (the collaborators on EN) decided to, and that's all the reason they need to make such a change. They could do the same thing for the swordmaster or hero animation too if they felt like it, but I doubt that will happen, because those animations are pretty good to start with.

The mystery thickens. Snow, Mountains and Desert...where in Elibe is Karel?

karel3.png

WRONG!

...oh goddammit Arch.

Stop trolling us aaaaaaaall

Why on earth would I do that? It's too much fun.