[OUTDATED] Elibian Nights

Arch

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh wow, so far i know that 3x is going to drive me insane XD

Mang, if you know what other traps are gonna be in this, the gas traps are gonna be the least of your worries.

Edited by Camtech075

Gas traps never bothered me at all. Those lava traps neither. In fact, no traps, besides the shooting arrows in FE 6's 16x and FE8's Valni 8, bothered me, so go ahead and pull off your best hacking skills and create some uber interesting and annoying traps.

Edited by Feaw

You should whip up a new terrain trap. Just look at the code which alters tiles, and make them switch empty terrain to walls--what's better than a labyrinth in the dark that keeps altering itself?

A lot of stuff XD

Gas traps never bothered me at all. Those lava traps neither. In fact, no traps, besides the shooting arrows in FE 6's 16x and FE8's Valni 8, bothered me, so go ahead and pull off your best hacking skills and create some uber interesting and annoying traps. 

The annoying thing about gas traps is that they take for-fucking-ever and then you have the poison hitting everyone (which also takes forever).

If you don't use PC emulation (and unless you're running a GBA flashcart, you are emulating) the author of this mod can make the gas run faster if they so wish.

Edited by Celice

tale5intro.png

Having fun with new event codes I'm learning from rewriting my tutorial. Tale 5 will have some small revisions (mostly aesthetic), but I'm planning on making Erik talk to Hector on his own (since that caught quite a few people off-guard). My favorite aesthetic change is adding crowd comments during Dawson's speech (pictured above).

Also, Tale 4 is in for some minor changes as well.

Edited by Optimus OVERTROLL

SIGUNE IS A MAN~

Oh, man, Dei's old sprites XD

They're so lulzy.

EDIT: wait, those weren't old?

*dies of laughter*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAnyway...

Awesome! Tale 6 is welcomed, for Ilia, pegs, halbs, and ZEALOT! He's so damn manly o 3o

Must... Resist... Urge... To start... Another... LP!

Edited by seph1212

@Celice, one could, doesn't mean they will...

Interesting use of the alternate text codes, Arch... you have too much free time to deal with all these aesthetics

Thanks Blazer, unlike some I try to put time into making my products the best they can be.

This comment is serious: @Optimus, yeah, and that is why you have one of the, if not the most popular English Fire Emblem hack to exist. Because of all the small things XD

Anyway, Zealot actually looks awesome, and it's terrifying in it's own way. Soon, you'll have Nergal looking cute... or even worse... o_O

Edited by Luffy

You have truly gone beyond the impossible by making Zealot look sexy, Arch.

Hey, Zealot was sexy before! In that distinguished older gentleman way. I guess he's the Sean Connery of Fire Emblem? Wait no, that's Duessel.

That said, the younger mug looks great. :)

Edited by Astelaine