Information topic (spoilers)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just finished Maniac (casual) and unlocked event recap, music section, and merged re-classing. Apparently the merged re-classing applies to all current files after you finish the game on the appropriate difficulties(Hard or above I'm guessing). If I'm correct, you have to complete the game on Lunatic in order to buy more items from the preparations shop.

Edited by Axefighter Barst

Anybody else got an Axe that resembles a Frying Pan? What's the name of that one?

It's one of those 1MT weapons that can be forged to make them awesome.

That's fucking awesome :P

For a second I was on my second playthrough and was like... I didn't remember all these male classes being the same... heh. I like that this Fire Emblem actually has stuff that unlocks, compared to the rest of the series.

Anybody else got an Axe that resembles a Frying Pan? What's the name of that one?

It's one of those 1MT weapons that can be forged to make them awesome.

Out of curiosity, could you tell us how much it sells for?

EDIT: Whoops, prices are already on the main site.

Well, if the forge calculations are anything like Shadow Dragon, have fun paying 1050 to forge the pan just to have an iron axe with less than half the uses and nearly 3 times the cost.

Edited by Etzel's Hips

Well, if the forge calculations are anything like Shadow Dragon, have fun paying 1050 to forge the pan just to have an iron axe with less than half the uses and nearly 3 times the cost.

These items are cheaper to forge.

It is when we stack better growths on top of it.

Then what is the point other than to make Catria awesome, which she hardly needs the class to pull off?

That's my main complaint, they have the class and none of them save Catria put it to any use.

... I just realized something. Grandjackal just insulted Generals in an FE game.

What is this I don't even know.

---

Moving on to more relevant stuff, how useful is it for Reclass Set A and B to be together? Does it not make that big of a difference or is it insanely kickass?

Well, it's great for all of the class set B units, because class set A is pretty dominant in this game. It's great for males in general because now they have a way to build up axe rank before going DK after promotion.

Well, it's great for all of the class set B units, because class set A is pretty dominant in this game. It's great for males in general because now they have a way to build up axe rank before going DK after promotion.

Isn't it also a nice way to get some Speed for Generals?

Edited by MizuJosh

But with the price you have to spend to get it to the level of just an Iron axe, you could've forged an Iron axe. And made it better, too.

Nope.

Forged Iron Axe 11MT, 90HIT and 30CRT = 11040G

Forged Frying Pan 11MT, 90HIT and 30CRT = 5700G

Heck, I could max the HIT in the Pan and it would still be cheaper. The only advantage the Iron Axe has is the extra durability.

Also, all the 1MT weapons are ranked E, so they're great for the just-promoted units with an E rank on a second weapon.

Nope.

Forged Iron Axe 11MT, 90HIT and 30CRT = 11040G

Forged Frying Pan 11MT, 90HIT and 30CRT = 5700G

Heck, I could max the HIT in the Pan and it would still be cheaper. The only advantage the Iron Axe has is the extra durability.

Also, all the 1MT weapons are ranked E, so they're great for the just-promoted units with an E rank on a second weapon.

Iron Axe has twice the uses of Frying Pan. Your Iron Axe costs 276 G per use, while your Frying Pan costs 285 G per use. Iron Axe is cheaper.

Also, consider that most people would only be concerned with forging MT and a token bit of hit on weapons. 11 MT Iron Axe costs 1760 G to forge - 44 G per use. 11 MT Frying Pan costs 2800 G to forge - 140 G per use. In fact, 15 MT Iron Axe only costs slightly more than 11 MT Frying Pan - only 148 G per use - although once you get into that realm, you might as well forge a Silver Axe, which, at 15 MT, costs 80 G per use. This is all assuming, of course, that you got the weapon for free in the first place.

Finally, consider that a 5700G forge for a glorified killer weapon can be better spent forging, for example, +4 MT on a Hammer, which costs 350G more than your 11 MT, 90 hit, 30 crt Frying Pan.

I dunno if this comment should go here or not but...

I've been reading the forums on ChinaFE, and apparently there's a 4-star hardness after you beat Lunatic.

http://bbs.fireemblem.net/read.php?tid=204892&fpage=1

Not sure if this is old news or not, searched around this site and didn't find anything on it.

...I propose calling it Suicide mode.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

I dunno if this comment should go here or not but...

I've been reading the forums on ChinaFE, and apparently there's a 4-star hardness after you beat Lunatic.

http://bbs.fireemble...=204892&fpage=1

Not sure if this is old news or not, searched around this site and didn't find anything on it.

...I propose calling it Suicide mode.

It's Reverse mode IIRC.

Enemies attack first no matter what.

It's Reverse mode IIRC.

Enemies attack first no matter what.

Yeah. That's what they said in ChinaFE anyway.

Sounds pretty painful, especially considering 1-2 range weapons got a massive MT deduction.