Information topic (spoilers)

It's still pretty lazy. They just edited the old portrait, instead of making new ones.

Yeah but that is still better than not changing them at all. Besides if you are goign to age a character from one game to another then using the original sprites as a base is understandable. I still personalyl woudl have prefered if they had re-orientated teh sprites a little (like how they have done with Merric) to emphasise any changed.

Edited by merric

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but that is still better than not changing them at all. Besides if you are goign to age a character from one game to another then using the original sprites as a base is understandable. I still personalyl woudl have prefered if they had re-orientated teh sprites a little (like how they have done with Merric) to emphasise any changed.

Yeah, Merric looks badass now.

Does anyone else think Roshe looks younger now?

Uh, where's Vyland? I'm in chapter 19, and Wolf and Sedgar are there, I know Roshea's in the village, but Vyland is nowhere to be seen. He definitely survived 18, because I had Samson with no weapons hold of the enemy.

Uh, where's Vyland? I'm in chapter 19, and Wolf and Sedgar are there, I know Roshea's in the village, but Vyland is nowhere to be seen. He definitely survived 18, because I had Samson with no weapons hold of the enemy.

He's a reinforcement. Appears during turn 6, after visiting the village, or after attacking Sedgar.

Vyland comes in as a reinforcement a couple turns later.

Edit: Ninja'd.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

I like Jeorge's change the best for some reason:

jorjue.png

JORJUE.PNG

Aside from the ponytail (which I admit looks a little odd), he definitely looks pretty cool now.

He looks more Disappointed/depressed. Unless he's smiling, then he looks like he's smirking.

But yeah, I liked the change.

He looks more Disappointed/depressed

Well, to be fair on him, serving a corrupt king and knowing that one of your missions is taking out one of your comrades you fought alongside 3 years ago has to be somewhat depressing. That, and most FEDS sprites don't have much emotion to them.

Astram as of now looks a bit tougher, it's definately those spikes(it's strange that he didn't have them in SD, since he had them in the original games).

Edited by Axefighter Barst

I'm pretty sure Ogma is exactly the same, though.

They should've given him the awesome spiky armor.

BLUE ARMOR FUCK YEAH

Though seriously, WHY DIDN'T THEY CHANGE OGUMA. ._.

I was looking forward to the BLUE armor with spikes.

BLUE ARMOR FUCK YEAH

Though seriously, WHY DIDN'T THEY CHANGE OGUMA. ._.

I was looking forward to the BLUE armor with spikes.

So was I. I mean, brown armor made sense in Shadow Dragon since he was originally brown, but not in FE3... Oh well. At least Marth looks a lot better.

I'm not sure if anyone's noticed yet, but there's a new hidden item in chapter 1. A 5000g bullion is inside the cave that the Thief comes from on turn 2.

EDIT: This was on Maniac mode, so it may not be on Lunatic. Still, it's nice to know that even if you totally screw up the prologue you'll still have a bit of cash.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

zagaro.png Shadow Dragon

ZAGARO.PNG New Mystery

Holy shit, what skin creams did he use! Too bad he lost his insane growths aswell.

I think he got tired of Wolf attracting all the chicks, so he made himself look better.

Not that I'm complaining!

I'm not sure if anyone's noticed yet, but there's a new hidden item in chapter 1. A 5000g bullion is inside the cave that the Thief comes from on turn 2.

EDIT: This was on Maniac mode, so it may not be on Lunatic. Still, it's nice to know that even if you totally screw up the prologue you'll still have a bit of cash.

Yeah it's also there in Lunatic and there's another hidden bullion in the cave where the Fire Dragon in Chapter 7 comes from.

Yeah it's also there in Lunatic and there's another hidden bullion in the cave where the Fire Dragon in Chapter 7 comes from.

I thought it was the space below the cave? Unless they changed it from FE3.