Information topic (spoilers)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fellas, can I jump in and ask how to get the Silver Card? I saw someone in this topic said if you dont kill any of the Clerics in chap 10 you will get it. But I dont. Is there anything to do with number of turns? Or the mode Lunatic? (like to make it more difficult, the Silver Card is not available in Lunatic mode kinda thing)

Fellas, can I jump in and ask how to get the Silver Card? I saw someone in this topic said if you dont kill any of the Clerics in chap 10 you will get it. But I dont. Is there anything to do with number of turns? Or the mode Lunatic? (like to make it more difficult, the Silver Card is not available in Lunatic mode kinda thing)

You have to beat chapter 10 without killing any curates.

oops didn't see second part of your post. I'm not sure why you wouldn't have gotten it.

Edited by Core

Thanks for reply.

Thats weird cause Im pretty sure I did not even touch any of the Clerics... At end of chapter all I got is MU says something with Marth and Marth got a vulnerary (duh...)

Can you tell me what character gives the card to Marth?

Suicide Mode. Wow. Enemies attack first, always? /dies

Isn't that just like normal except for the first turn? Like, after the first turn, you don't really notice that the enemies move first, except for reinforcements I think.

I think it means in combat, the enemy will always go first, regardless if you double them or not. Which means ranged stuff is more valuable as if they can't attack back on your turn first, they can't do damage.

EDIT: Enemy phase in combat always basically.

Edited by Kelsper

Isn't that just like normal except for the first turn? Like, after the first turn, you don't really notice that the enemies move first, except for reinforcements I think.

It makes a difference when you have 1 HP, and the Enemy have 1 HP, it's player phase, you attack, but he goes first and kills you.

FFFFFFFFF.

Makes that 20x Longbow the godliest weapon in the game after Falchion. It's absolute Player Phase invincibility.

It makes Resire a bit more useful, actually, provided if you have high mag.

It makes a difference when you have 1 HP, and the Enemy have 1 HP, it's player phase, you attack, but he goes first and kills you.

FFFFFFFFF.

Makes that 20x Longbow the godliest weapon in the game after Falchion. It's absolute Player Phase invincibility.

It makes Resire a bit more useful, actually, provided if you have high mag.

wait a minute, battles are reversed too FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF---. I missed that part of it. Yeah that sucks then.

Wait, why does the enemy hit first on Player phase? That's not even a challenge anymore. At one point it's just not fair...

4 star hardness. Unlockable after you beat Lunatic.

As if Lunatic wasn't hard enough.

It probably won't exist in the NA release.

Thanks for reply.

Thats weird cause Im pretty sure I did not even touch any of the Clerics... At end of chapter all I got is MU says something with Marth and Marth got a vulnerary (duh...)

Can you tell me what character gives the card to Marth?

I don't recall. If what you got is a Vulnerary, it might have to do with the number of turns then because when I tested it, I took about 4-5 turns and got the Silver Card on Normal.

It could also be the fact that it's Lunatic.

I was stupid enough to send Julian outside for the chests (because I thought thieves couldn't cross rivers) and used the Thief staff for the inside ones, thus doing that chapter in about 13 turns, and still got the Silver Card.

I don't recall. If what you got is a Vulnerary, it might have to do with the number of turns then because when I tested it, I took about 4-5 turns and got the Silver Card on Normal.

I definitely took more than 20 turns, got the chests, killed Ellerean, left all the clerics but still got the silver card so I don't think turncount is a factor.

4 star hardness. Unlockable after you beat Lunatic.

As if Lunatic wasn't hard enough.

It probably won't exist in the NA release.

I am wondering if it is like Lunatic + Reverse Mode.