Shad's PoR Suicide Hard Mode

Basic rules are as follows:

-Ike/Zihark only. (You can do it with any other extra character if you want; but they have to be stuck on the "iron" version of their weapon the whole time.)

-PoR Hard Mode

-IRON SWORDS ONLY. (Except Ragnell for Ashnaard; won't be beating the BK.)

-No healers/thieves

-No other unit can counterattack/equip a weapon.

-NO SKILLS. (Includes ripping Adept out of Zihark. ow.)

Anyone else want to try it? :D I though it'd be fun, since I've already done an Ike/Zi only run before, thought that was Normal Mode. Feel free to read on for the detail'd-ness.

P+ Ch1 - I usually play Ike-only on these chapters, so nothing changed much here. Used the English glitch where you get 3 extra iron swords on Ike.

Ch2 - Had Ike go north to deal with the bandits there; others stayed out of range until Titania came. Used the healheadge in place of vulenaries. At this point Ike is easily 2OHKOing most everyone, and most are chipping/missing him.

Ch3 (Pirates Aground) - Snagged the elixir; fairly simple the rest of the way. Marcia kills one myrmidon with a critical, but since she's a NPC, I'll give it to her. :D Recruited her.

Ch4 (Roadside Battle). IKE. IS A FREAKING GOD. I was starting to worry about the limited amount of iron swords available (which was a valid worry.); so had Titania rescue + go through the forest as a shortcut to get to the boss. Soren dies here; Shinion almost dies but lives due to lucky misses. Ike gets plopped in the middle of the soldiers and rips them to shreds. Defeats the boss pretty fast for a Knight. (Knights + iron swords = nightmare. I'm learning that the hard way.)

Ike's stats by now are RNG!Blessed; by a lvl 10, he has over +10 in speed, str, defence, and skill, and crazy high res. Got a near perfect level up. (minus magic only).

Ch 5 - Unequipped Ike and sat him on the square for the whole time.

Ch 6 - Titania rescued him through the trees and gave him a head start on the west side; Got a near-perfect level up AGAIN. (At this point he's a lvl 18 or so.) Rhys is also dead at this point, idk how.

Ch 7 (Shades of Evil) first semi-hard chapter; not because of ike, but because of limited iron swords (I'm down to ONE. now. Thank goodness Mia had an iron sword! 8D ). Let the thief steal everything; I'm only interested in stat-ups at this point.

Ch 8 - Another "Unequip Ike and sit it out" mission. He's maxed now, and fine on iron swords/vulenaries. Finished chapter with perfect health. :D <b>ALSO - got 300 bexp for "not fighting?" .... odd. </b>

Ch 9 - Sacrificed Mist and Rolf; hardest part was getting the talisman and keeping the other enemies from attacking the laguz/ tank!titania.

ch 10 - Did the stealth run for the first time; worked like a charm. :D

ch 11 - (not completed). I've done several practice runs and the hardest part - quite hard actually - is stopping zihark from automatically killing the other vigilante with his killing edge. XD I'll probably have to pick off the other myrmidons first and then put untransformed!Mordecai as a lure to get Zihark out.

And that's all for now. Hard mode is -really- easy once when you play it enough. My guess the hardest chapters are going to be Tahoa since Zihark is still fragile as glass, and the Raven chapter after that. One time I got him to promote by Astrid's level, so he'll be fine with the bexp part. XD

Worried about Naesala as well since forged weapons/sonic sword/healers are out. And I don't think even Zihark could land a critical on him. Suggestions for that one?

Ike can actually do this by himself, I did this a about a year ago. Although I didn't restrict myself to iron swords only, which would be where the extra difficulty is. Why Zihark? With Mia it would be more difficult due to a lack of strength.

I know, and I'll do an Ike solo next time.

You can probably figure out from my signature that I'm a pretty big Zihark fan (more like obsessive fangirl, haha); and just thought it'd be fun to do it with those two. :D FE for me is always a mix of challenge and fun.