1. 1. Favorite Batman Film

• Batman (1989)
    • Barman Returns
    • Batman Forever
    • Batman and Robin
    • Batman Begins
    • The Dark Knight

What? Someone voted for Batman & Robin? As their favourite? :blink:

Anyway, mine is Batman Forever as The Riddler is my favourite Batman villain (and Jim Carrey is simply brilliant).

Edited by NinjaMonkey

I would say the Dark Knight is the best. Though I wasn't a huge fan of it(unlike everyone else). It just seemed too long and too over rated.

Batman begins was pretty good, but I thought it was a little boring.

I don't really remember Forever, though i know I've seen it.

And Batman and Robin was entertaining but really not a very good movie. Arnold as that ice guy - whose name I can't even remember - was just silly.

Vote changed haha. I forgot I can hardly sit through the Dark Knight though Begins is actually enjoyable to watch.

how can you hardly sit through it? I loved the Dark knight, it's one of my favorite movies.

Heath Ledger rocked, no doubt, but so did Murphy and Neeson. It was a difficult choice between Begins (the easier to watch) and Knight (the more satisfying), but ultimately I chose Knight. Begins, I still love you. :)

Yeah, I'm particularly fond of Scarecrow and it's amazing how well they could portray him as a pretty boy and still be just as effective as the original.

No, I'm not saying pretty boys are automatically bad villains, I'm saying that Scarecrow in the comics was actually pretty ugly.

Then again, I'm also fond of Mysterio from Spider-Man. I just seem to like illusionist/psychological villains.