How bout a partner tournament?

Masu

Kay. This thing is gonna start on Saturday the 28th. Everyone has till Monday afternoon to finish their fights. (4-5pm)

Friendly fire IS OFF.

We are going to spend the week choosing our partners,making the bracket,and training if you wish.

available partners are:

Masu

Lyle

Metal Rabbit

Hikerus(Hikarusa)

Princess Kilvas

Emo Kirby Crew

CGV

Raven

Copain

Dr.dorian

Chaos Ninji

The Royal Guardsmen(hopefully)

If we end up with an odd number and someone has a friend from somewhere else other than serenes THEN AND ONLY THEN they may have that person as a partner! (Not sure if Royal Guardsmen will be able to play so if he cant then chaos ninji can get his friend from another site)

BEGIN TO SEND OUT YOUR PARTNER INVITATIONS STARTING AT 7 PM TONIGHT! (Im just giving a bit more time in case some ppl still wanna join but they haven't been able to say anything.

Kay. This thing is gonna start on Saturday the 28th. Everyone has till Monday afternoon to finish their fights. (4-5pm)

Friendly fire IS OFF.

We are going to spend the week choosing our partners,making the bracket,and training if you wish.

available partners are:

Masu

Lyle

Metal Rabbit

Hikerus(Hikarusa)

Princess Kilvas

Emo Kirby Crew

CGV

Raven

Copain

Dr.dorian

Chaos Ninji

The Royal Guardsmen(hopefully)

If we end up with an odd number and someone has a friend from somewhere else other than serenes THEN AND ONLY THEN they may have that person as a partner! (Not sure if Royal Guardsmen will be able to play so if he cant then chaos ninji can get his friend from another site)

BEGIN TO SEND OUT YOUR PARTNER INVITATIONS STARTING AT 7 PM TONIGHT! (Im just giving a bit more time in case some ppl still wanna join but they haven't been able to say anything.

im moving to so idk if i can play can we start today??

If everyone gets partners today.......which is unlikely.

well my brother and me are moving saterday and sunday and we will not have wi-fi maybe atill tuesday or wedesday if u can postponed the thing atill thursday of next week or not

Hmmm maybe i can get the 1st round started on Friday so you can do your match. Then you can do your 2nd match on thursday after that.

I'm in, if you can wait till wednesday. In serious team matches, Friendly Fire should be on because some idiots may abuse some camping tactics, but I trust that you guys won't do that, so I'm okay without Friendly Fire. Also, I have no partner, so add me as a bachelor. :)

(Damn, this took forever to type because of the crappy keyboard I'm using)

EDIT: Maybe we should wait till Sunday for Raven

I'm in, if you can wait till wednesday. In serious team matches, Friendly Fire should be on because some idiots may abuse some camping tactics, but I trust that you guys won't do that, so I'm okay without Friendly Fire. Also, I have no partner, so add me as a bachelor. :)

(Damn, this took forever to type because of the crappy keyboard I'm using)

hey knife ill be ur partner

Hey MaSu, I have my partner already. I'll tell you who it is as long as someone ask who.

I ask who? Obviously we gotta know that guy is taken so no one else asks. The guy I asked hasn't come on yet.