Sports

Suzaku

Sport  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do U Play Them

• Yes
    • No

I play volleyball because that is the one sport where you don't really have to touch other people... I don't like being touched. I won't tell you what I did to the last person who pushed over the edge by incessant poking, but let's just say all the Clearasil in the world couldn't help them now!!!!

Also, sports are just anothe way in which (so-called) dominant males can assert their hormones in such a way that it is cool and get wayyyy overpayed.

And yet, I know exactly how the payment system works for athletes, so I can't really complain.

• 1 month later...

BUMP

Well I've been doing Taekwondo for five years( placed 4th overall for sparring at ATA world championships). I had to stop after I graduated high school since I don't have a car yet, but I'll be living on campus for the next four years. They have a Karate program already established, but think I'll pick up gymnastics instead(or start a Taekwondo program there, but I don't know if I'll have the time.) One of my other friends( we attended the same dojo) is really good(she placed 1st overall for female sparring) and is going to the same college as me, but a I stated before, I don't think she'll have the time. We're going to both enroll in ROTC ( no, this is not a relationship) so, I don't know what's going to happen in the future.

Another topic revival! This may be my lucky day!

Sports? I do track. I also play tennis, football, soccer, basketball, and baseball, but I'm not on any teams.

Donatello does Taekwondo? That's so awesome, my friend does too! I used to do karate, but I quit about four years ago after doing it for...uh...four years.

I played a lot of baseball when I was younger, but around May or so, I started to pick up handball. I improved, but after going a month without playing, I'm most likely horrible again. I should pick up another sport in the mean time.