So what are the new endings and are the old endings the same

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bet Dice will make another fortune only to squander it, repeat the cycle over again, and regret nothing.

I shall waste my time in order to waste money!

He's free to have no regrets, doesnt' stop it from being stupid.

I should just say im still very much learning to read Japanese so anythign written here could very well be totally wrong. Heres a couple of random charactersive picked to try translate. Also im paraphrasing alot.

*Elice sets up the Pales Magic School, gets married (doesnt say to whom) and lives happily ever after.

EDIT::FFFFFFFFFFF... copied over like five characters endings, four of which had been done while i was typing.

Edited by merric

Who needs intelligence when you have a viking hat?

Is Oguma's more interesting? In FE3, it was just one sentence...

In a nutshell: Ogma falls off the face of the earth after the war. WTF?

Nope. Doesn't really say much about him and I doubt it changed much.

Anyways, more form guys we know little about.

Oh my god...I think they actually may re-coronate Michalis...

Lemme double check.

After the war, his homeland of Macedonia continued to thrive, though dismissed as supreme ruler of the country.

Whoops, misread.

Edited by Etzel's Hips

Who needs intelligence when you have a viking hat?

Exactly!

Nope. Doesn't really say much about him and I doubt it changed much.

Anyways, more form guys we know little about.

Oh my god...I think they actually may re-coronate Michalis...

Michalis must have traded in his Iotes shield for a karma shield.

I'd like to put in a request for Dolph, Macellan, Beck, and Frost. Sorry I know its a lot of requests.

Edited by Emperor Hardin

I'll do so later, but...

Actually, he saw his country continue to thrive without him. He was basically denied the throne actually. Just jumped the gun on that one is all. Still, I think it said that he was denied the throne, meaning he tried to claim it again. That backstabbing motherfucker.

Actually, Frost's is simple. He just returns to his family in Macedonia and lives a happy life as a healer.

Holy crap, either I'm misreading things, or Raiden was asked to fill Camus's place! He said no, but still...

RAIDEN! What the hell are you thinking!? They have your moneh!

Edited by Etzel's Hips

Exactly!

Michalis must have traded in his Iotes shield for a karma shield.

I'd like to put in a request for Dolph, Macellan, Beck, and Frost. Sorry I know its a lot of requests.

I could be wrong, but --

Dolph: His wish to be reinstated into the Archanean army was declined. He worked alone to aid in the restoration of the kingdom.

Macellan: His wish to be reinstated into the Archanean army was declined. Afterward, it's said that he formed his own vigilante corps.

Beck: Disappeared after the war. Whether he's living the life of a wanderer or if he settled down in a single location is unknown.

Frost: Returned to his native Macedonia and lived happily ever after with his family.

@ Eztel's Hips, I'm pretty sure you were right the first time about Michalis. My translation:

After the war, not only did he govern his native country Macedonia, legend has it that he became the conqueror/overlord of another continent.

My version of Raiden is this:

Wanders around various nations helping the weakened populace. There are tales that he was reunited with General Camus later on, but it is not certain those are true.

I could be wrong, but --

Dolph: His wish to be reinstated into the Archanean army was declined. He worked alone to aid in the restoration of the kingdom.

Deniiiiied!

Macellan: His wish to be reinstated into the Archanean army was declined. Afterward, it's said that he formed his own vigilante corps.

I feel weird having be so accurate with these two even before the game came out.

Beck: Disappeared after the war. Whether he's living the life of a wanderer or if he settled down in a single location is unknown.

He headed east...always to the east...

@ Eztel's Hips, I'm pretty sure you were right the first time about Michalis. My translation:

After the war, not only did he govern his native country Macedonia, legend has it that he became the conqueror/overlord of another continent.

Oh...The wording throwed me off to be honest. The negative at the end confused me, I didn't think it was in a "not only" fashion. That, and the one kanji I thought was dismiss/divorce/seperate threw me off because it didn't make much sense with how the sentence was worded.

Still, I don't think there was enough wording to say all of that. Like, I don't recall any words of legend being involved at all

Also, to Eclipse, his title there is Macedonia's Prince, not it's King, or Supreme Ruler

My version of Raiden is this:

Wanders around various nations helping the weakened populace. There are tales that he was reunited with General Camus later on, but it is not certain those are true.

I believe that, unless I was doing too much quickreading, that Belf helped restore many a village in the same manner, and that Robert returned as a stable boy. I feel I might be more inaccurate with Robert.

Edited by Etzel's Hips

Oh...The wording throwed me off to be honest. The negative at the end confused me, I didn't think it was in a "not only" fashion. That, and the one kanji I thought was dismiss/divorce/seperate threw me off because it didn't make much sense with how the sentence was worded.

Still, I don't think there was enough wording to say all of that. Like, I don't recall any words of legend being involved at all

I believe that, unless I was doing too much quickreading, that Belf helped restore many a village in the same manner, and that Robert returned as a stable boy. I feel I might be more inaccurate with Robert.

re: Michalis, you mean 伝えられる at the end? 伝 is from 伝説 (densetsu i.e. legend)

Yes on Belf. Robert, let me see what I had... Same as Belf and Raiden, except he stopped by in Grust to help out with reconstruction.

re: Michalis, you mean 伝えられる at the end? 伝 is from 伝説 (densetsu i.e. legend)

Eh, taking another look at the kanji, I was probably just brain glitching on the lone definition of that one standing alone.

I'm not masterfully literate in japanese, so I am bound to make mistakes every now and then

Yes on Belf. Robert, let me see what I had... Same as Belf and Raiden, except he stopped by in Grust to help out with reconstruction.

Perhaps I just read to quick and thought I saw the kanji for horse and simply assumed stable boy, unless it was just something random about a single horse.

I need glasses.

Eh, taking another look at the kanji, I was probably just brain glitching on the lone definition of that one standing alone.

I'm not masterfully literate in japanese, so I am bound to make mistakes every now and then

Perhaps I just read to quick and thought I saw the kanji for horse and simply assumed stable boy, unless it was just something random about a single horse.

I need glasses.

XD

It's cool. I brain glitch all the time. X_X

Speaking of which, I'm off to sleep, but I'll check back on this topic tomorrow if anyone has any other endings they're dying to know.

Glad to see some things didn't change.

I presume Sirius' dialogue with Nyna is the same, but not sure.

All I'm asking for is Katerina, Raddy, and (I guess) Sheema. I suspect Sheema's is the same, but I could use verification.

All I've got is Katarina, so here it is:

Katarina - She went to Altea with Marth in an effort to make up for her crimes.

(it fits better as one sentence)

[spoiler=]If Michalis was exiled, I doubt his title would refer to him as any sort of Macedon royalty (more like Macedonian Traitor).

All I've got is Katarina, so here it is:

Katarina - She went to Altea with Marth in an effort to make up for her crimes.

(it fits better as one sentence)

Ah, you don't have the others? Hm...I have the characters but it may take me a while to get screenshots of their endings. I'll make a note to get them so people can work with them here.

Edited by Chainy

Actually, Enjolras, if you just PM me you .sav file, I can go through them myself.

And Ogma looks like he has the same ending :(

Weeeeeeeeeeeell...I just sreencap'd them all, the moment I read this, barring Ricardo because someone called me and I forgot to press the pause button bKDLGSkllcqschqsgvclqsgcsdlcgLCGslgh

endingastoria.jpg?t=1279876502

endingcaesar.jpg?t=1279876504

Endingellerean.jpg?t=1279876505

endingetzel.jpg?t=1279876507

endingsamson.jpg?t=1279876511

Endingroger.jpg?t=1279876513

Endingraddy.jpg?t=1279876516

endingjake.jpg?t=1279876518

endingsheema.jpg?t=1279876522

So only missing Ricardo now >_>

[spoiler=]If Michalis was exiled, I doubt his title would refer to him as any sort of Macedon royalty (more like Macedonian Traitor).

Yet with Wolf, despite him being the leader of the Wolfeguard is simply called an Aurelis Knight. He's being referred to as generally as Wolf is

I don't know if it's a hassle, but could you please send the .sav instead? The pictures are a bit big compared to the ones I took, and I'd like to get the other stuff, if it's not too much to ask. Sorry, I should've asked for it in the first place.

Also, there is another "cutscene" after the final boss quote where again, everyone says a line. I might go through them all, but for now, here's Wolfs.

wolfcutscene.png

Edited by Kelsper