Weapons's Mafia

WeaponsofMassConstruction

Sorry man, your posts were just so terrible in Lightning's mafia.

Nah its fine I was joking, but thanks for raising my self-esteem :P

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would try to point out a suspicion, but, really, I'm horrible at scumhunting. ^^; And I hate unvoting, so I don't want to go and pass a vote without being sure of who I want to go after.

Playing around, so you vote him? Surely you must be a bit more suspicious to do that. I think I get what Cocytus is saying, though.

##Vote: SlayerX. Because I think you get it too.

I actually don't.

7. Kleine

13. Keltik

These are the only two who haven't made even one post since the game started if I remember correctly. Take your pick. =p

Keltik. Kleine's been watching this game even though he's usually pretty quiet. He's always quiet, but I think that he's keeping up with the game. Keltik I'm not sure about.

Surprised nobody decided to care about votals yet.

Cassy (0): (Cocytus)

Cocytus (2): Drunk Goth Girl, SlayerX, SSP

SSP (1): JB25

Keltik (1): Core

Levity (0): (SSP)

Life (1): Cocytus

SlayerX (1): Tables

LOOK AT THE DEGREE OF CONSENSUS

##Unvote

##Vote: Cocytus

Unvote: SlayerX

¬_¬. I suppose that's believable. And SSP, mock sheeping :facepalm:? Unless you're serious, in which case... ugh. I'm just gonna say it. I think Cocytus softclaimed as doctor/cop. I don't know which though or whether we can trust him (or whether I completely misinterpreted what he said).

It's not really sheeping. I can see why you think that, but I'd love to see a better alternative for the moment.

This is a game that needs to be played aggressively, especially considering that we have to force the aggression and the pace because there's no time limit to give any sense of urgency whatsoever. We need 9 people voting for a single person to lynch. If this game continues at this pace it'll probably take a whole week, and I'm not waiting when we can get valuable D1 information now.

To cut this short; I'm not backing a Cocytus or Life lynch. Even if both claim doctor, I don't think we should, because losing the doctor early is generally worse for the town than lynching a mafioso.

I think actually, I agree with SSP that we should be aggressive but I don't agree that means just trying to lynch someone ASAP. We can do what we normally do (here), put some pressure on people until they look either town or scum.

##Vote: Kleine. He's reading the topic right now. Hopefully I can, er, inspire him into posting.

Because it would be really awesome to use my power in response to a night kill?

But the mafia isn't going to attack you at night if you keep hinting at shit like that

I honestly don't know about your alleged power you claim to have

And Tables has a pressure vote on me. What can i say? I don't post when I've got nothing to post, as you should all know by now, or, most of you anyway.

I'm a generic blue, so if you feel the need to lynch someone, I guess better me than a doc, but I don't have anything to add ATM. Take that as you will.