Weapons's Mafia

WeaponsofMassConstruction

Suddenly, a bright light appeared out of the sky, racing down and striking the town in a giant sphere of judgement.

SSP, the vanilla townie

Keltik, the vanilla townie

Cocytus, the double voter/no voter and

Life Admiral, the MAFIA 1-shot assassin/neutralizer

were all turned to statues.

"Oh well, not like they were doing anything anyway."

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Edited by WeaponsofMassConstruction

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, no, I didn't read it, Core. I completely missed that post, so I apologize.

Also, you were totally right about Life, DGG, so feel free to gloat, I won't stop you.

With that in mind, everyone has roleclaimed except for me, and I'm the Town Roleblocker if you wanted to know, though I haven't really blocked anyone and the one person I did block was a townie. It's extremely unlikely that DGG and Levity are lying at this point, so that just leaves everyone else. It may be in our best interests to leave Core alive so he can validate his claim and killing a Townie claim really isn't out of a question and we should lynch someone, so ##Vote:Kleine.

##Vote: Kleine

I'm also suspicious of Dracohon, his role just seems weird...I guess, underpowered? It seems like WoMC might've just as well made him a bulletproof for more reliable protection[insert condom joke here]

Assuming there are two mafia left and Kleine isn't one of them, Cassy shouldn't kill tonight. If Kleine is mafia and we don't win yet, then I do think she should shoot Dracohon.

I disagree, actually. Assuming Cassy has unlimited bullets, I think Cassy should shoot Draco and Draco should use his power. If he lives, woo-hoo, we have a cleared townie or a SK with night protection.. If he dies, he's a big fat liar and probably Mafia.

On second thought, I'm suspicious of Ninji.

Town roleblocker is an easy cover for Mafia hooker. Also, when you said who you blocked, your explanation wasn't very thorough, it seems like you are hiding your true targets.

The cop checked me and I'm innocent. The lawyer and the Godfather are dead, and unless Weapons really wanted to make the cop completely useless, he probably wouldn't have put in any other mafia roles which screw with that.

Also, I blocked SSP. It's not relevant, though.

The cop checked me and I'm innocent. The lawyer and the Godfather are dead, and unless Weapons really wanted to make the cop completely useless, he probably wouldn't have put in any other mafia roles which screw with that.

Also, I blocked SSP. It's not relevant, though.

Okay fair enough, I forgot DGG's mention of your innocence.

I disagree, actually. Assuming Cassy has unlimited bullets, I think Cassy should shoot Draco and Draco should use his power. If he lives, woo-hoo, we have a cleared townie or a SK with night protection.. If he dies, he's a big fat liar and probably Mafia.

Sounds good to me.

##Vote Kleine.

Due to the circumstances, it could've upset the balance, but I can put you on the list for an individual substitution.

sure put me up in that list.

Well, I offered myself up for a lynch if you felt unsure, so I have no complaints.

If it hasn't been done by then, in two hours I'll hammer myself, unless people change their minds. Hopefully there weren't six mafia in total, though 6/17 seems mafia biased, so it's unlikely Lynching me will cause the town to auto-lose.

Game Over.

Final Day 3 Vote Totals

[4] - Kleine: Ninji, Hemlock, Dracohon, Kleine

[1] - Hemlock: Drunk Goth Girl, (Ninji)

[1] - Ninji: Levity

[0] - Keltik: (Hemlock)

[0] - Cassy: (Ninji)

Not Voting: Cassy

Just kidding, Kleine, the vanilla townie was shot, and then shot again.

It is now night 4. Stuff happens.

Edited by WeaponsofMassConstruction

4. Night Phase will last 48 hours.

Pretty sure its been over 48 hours. I say update without those actions. The only way to beat the idling out of people is to make them realize that they can't slack about it. If they're legitimately gone, then subbing out may be in order.