Sigrun is Elincia's Sister?

I noticed today after I won 17-4 that Sigrun's map sprite looks like Elincia's. This is most clear if you look at her cape, which is split like Elincia's, and her pegasus' tail, which is bent down like Elincia's. Then I checked SF's page on FE9 NPC data, and while Sigrun is a Falcon Knight in the game's code, it says that she has no map model for her holding a lance. Once again, this is another aspect of the Princess Crimea class, which doesn't wield lances. So if she is a Princess Crimea in game, does that make her Elincia's long-lost sister? It is also notable that at one point in the game, Sigrun reveals she is of noble birth, and Ike notices that both of them are more courteous than most nobles. Coincidence? I think not.

No way, can't be, it might just be a coincidence, I mean many people who aren't noble were courteous, like Ranulf. That doesn't mean he's related to Caegnies or however you spell it. And they would have hinted that in FE10 like with michiah and sanaki.

I don't actually believe they are sisters. It was a joke conclusion reached using pure logic. Sort of like how Sothe is the mother of Ike's children.

By that logic, Lachesis and Eirika are twins.

A lord and a princess are not necessarily related. Two princesses of the same nation are, by definition, sisters or half-sisters because they are both daughters of the nation's ruler.

A lord and a princess are not necessarily related. Two princesses of the same nation are, by definition, sisters or half-sisters because they are both daughters of the nation's ruler.

I kind of don't get this in the Eirika and Lachesis topic, care to explain? They don't even belong to the same continent.

Edited by Light Lord

In my first sentence I was talking about Lachesis and Eirika, who obviously can't be related. I was talking about Sigrun and Elincia in my other sentence.

Edited by Kinata

[spoiler=Possibility]Sigrun might be Elincia's cousin through Renning's feral escapades before feral juice.

They might have considered adding Sigrun alongside Elincia, since her bases are similarly average, yet at Level 15 make Yuuno look great. But they left her out, and then didn't mind adding a lancewielding sprite (the sword-wieldeing one is more practical to use on pre-battle scenes).

I think April means that Lachesis' and Eirika's dress/stance/sword-using/lady-manners are similar, so using Kinata's point, they're probably related. If IS planned Sigrun and Elincia to be more directly related, they would have at least given more hints or pulled a Ranulf in the sequel to wrap everything up.

I noticed today after I won 17-4 that Sigrun's map sprite looks like Elincia's. This is most clear if you look at her cape, which is split like Elincia's, and her pegasus' tail, which is bent down like Elincia's. Then I checked SF's page on FE9 NPC data, and while Sigrun is a Falcon Knight in the game's code, it says that she has no map model for her holding a lance. Once again, this is another aspect of the Princess Crimea class, which doesn't wield lances. So if she is a Princess Crimea in game, does that make her Elincia's long-lost sister? It is also notable that at one point in the game, Sigrun reveals she is of noble birth, and Ike notices that both of them are more courteous than most nobles. Coincidence? I think not.

although the similarities are cool, it wouldnt make any sense seeing as how Elincia wasnt supposed to exsist, no one thought the Crimean family had any children and hiding one was enough. also why would the nice old king ramon abandon a child. so now that we have ruled out a direct realtion i guess techinacally being cousins is "possible" but her being of "noble birth" means next to nothing seeing as how any one in a high position is of noble birth because you have to be to get a position in Begnion. Being a Crimean noble wouldnt make her much of a candidate for the most important position in all of Begnion( argueably but she gguards the apostle, why would they allow an outsider to do that.)

Don't they both use the unused Bishop Female class? That could explain the similarities.

On amother note, Elincia´s grandmother came from the Begnion Peg Knights and was of noble birth. Sigrun and Elincia ancestors could have been related making Sigrun and Elincia possible cousins.

Edited by Magna