Why is final destination so popular?

Blue Knight

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ lol win

I play FD with my friends alot because they like it. I personally get tired of it, but hey, it's a decent stage. (I play on it during serious matches usually)

Wait, I get it! He was just being off-topic! He said Smash Brothers is not a fighting game, when Smash Bros. is the game we're actually talking about here! I hope that clears things up!

Wait, I get it! He was just being off-topic! He said Smash Brothers is not a fighting game, when Smash Bros. is the game we're actually talking about here! I hope that clears things up!

Yeah that does, beaten by technicality

• 2 weeks later...
I love it.

It's clean, simplified and good for straightfoward brawling without any fear of dying by accident. Plus I love the music.

I did used to be a giant fan of Temple too, never got bored of that. Corneria is a close third.

That little cliff thing jagging out on the sides of the stage screwed my recoveries a lot.

Actually, I think that Sandman is saying that because it's not like every other fighting game in the world (Soul Calibur, Street Fighter, etc. ) and it's not like any of those. Which I agree with. It's not every other fighting game in the world with different characters like... every other fighting game in the world.

One thing I do dislike about Final Destination is how easy it is to get stuck underneath the stage when trying to recover.

oh my god, I HATE that! it happens to me a lot