Constitution Growth?

Well just felt like starting a new topic. First, I had Ephraim on chapter 11 with the ship, on my GBA with gameshark 99 exp, and at I think it was level 30 he raise his constitution by a point. I was really surprised and on the stat screen it was increased but not like the Body ring which shows +1 con, instead it was just raised by a point.

Body Ring is +2 CON.

But that's pretty cool. Lv30 is well beyond what your units are meant to level to, so I suppose you can expect things like that. The level up probably had a run-in with junk data or something.

Body Ring is +2 CON.

But that's pretty cool. Lv30 is well beyond what your units are meant to level to, so I suppose you can expect things like that. The level up probably had a run-in with junk data or something.

Yeah I know body ring gives +2 but what happened was the level up gave me +1 con but like it went straight to the stat rather then look like an extra bonus. This happened to me yeas ago I wish I coulda taken a snapshot or a picture.

I know what you meant, but this is what you said. Body Ring shows +2 CON, and what you said implies it shows +1.

lol I just read it again. Your right it does seem like I said +1 from body ring.