Which of these is more Difficult?

Charpig

I'd rank FE5 higher than MM. Although I can't decide whether H5 or PoR MM is harder. FE12 Lunatic without Reverse mode can be above FE5 for now and FE12 Lunatic Reverse mode can be on top of the list.

H5 is defeneatly harder. MM's earlygame seems to be difficult, but you just have to keep training Titania. In H5 you have Jeigan, who 4RKOs enemies against Titania's 1RKO'ing up to Ch 4 unless she gets the necesary Str proc during a level up.

H5 is defeneatly harder. MM's earlygame seems to be difficult, but you just have to keep training Titania. In H5 you have Jeigan, who 4RKOs enemies against Titania's 1RKO'ing up to Ch 4 unless she gets the necesary Str proc during a level up.

But then thing is, H5 falls in the same case MM does. Once you're able to forge that Wing Spear and recruit Sedgar it's pretty much smooth sailing. Don't forget about the Ridersbane you get earlygame as well in a time where you're up against a shitton of mounted units.

• 2 weeks later...

Lunatic mode of Shin Monshou beats both.

But between Tharcia and H5, I have to say H5. As it was said earlier, you don't really mind losing units in H5. Also, does anyone remember Thracia's ch 22 or 24x? If you don't warp staff yourself, these two chapters are close to impossible.

FE5 all the way.

H5 only took a couple times my first time. My first playthrough of FE5 took a lot of tries to do everything right. FEDS gives you too many resources to abuse(forging, reclass, warp), while FE5 makes you rush all the time for ranks and for a lot of things(reinforcments, to escape, low turn).

Also, does anyone remember Thracia's ch 22 or 24x? If you don't warp staff yourself, these two chapters are close to impossible.

Actually, this is untrue in regard to ch 22. It's doable without warping (because that's how I beat it the first time I played), it's just piss-tedious and completely destroys your ranking. As the main reason for why the chapter is so insanely hard disappears after 40 turns, the rest can be dealt with after that. I took 62 turns to beat it that way, but hey, it's not impossible at least (though of course, warp-skipping it is better if you value your sanity).

Dunno about 24x though, I never got the Kia staff.