ask a(n) otome/fujoshi anything

Chalis

Not if the artstyle sucks (lolo Code Geasse :awesome: ) or I've seen the plot done better in a different anime.

Is it any good?

Wing has horrible characterization and SEED's only worthwhile if you completely ignore the main plotline and focus on anyone not named Kira, Cagalli, or Athrun. Ironically, most of the subtext is between Kira and Athrun...

00's first season is good to pretty much everyone who saw it, but it's second season was a base breaker. I liked Season 2, personally, but a lot of people didn't.

Although as far as overall story goes, Turn A is the best.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wing has horrible characterization and SEED's only worthwhile if you completely ignore the main plotline and focus on anyone not named Kira, Cagalli, or Athrun. Ironically, most of the subtext is between Kira and Athrun...

00's first season is good to pretty much everyone who saw it, but it's second season was a base breaker. I liked Season 2, personally, but a lot of people didn't.

Although as far as overall story goes, Turn A is the best.

Turn A added to plan to watch, and I'll watch 00... now.

Wait, sub or dub.

Edited by Chalis

Turn A added to plan to watch, and I'll watch 00... now.

Wait, sub or dub.

Brad Swaile does Setsuna's voice in the dub. If you liked the Death Note dub, this dub should be fine.

Don't watch the Sci-Fi channel cut though, they hacked good chunks of the story out for more commercial time.

Brad Swaile does Setsuna's voice in the dub. If you liked the Death Note dub, this dub should be fine.

Don't watch the Sci-Fi channel cut though, they hacked good chunks of the story out for more commercial time.

Dub it is, then.

yay homosex undertones

Are you a fan of Supernatural?

When it first came out I watched it on and off. Wouldn't consider myself a 'fan'.

I'm 13 and what is this

im 12 and even i kno what dis

Could you send me Raikou/Entei when I can connect to Wi-Fi again?

My DS is incompatible with my modem. I would otherwise send you SK Faggot (Entei) over Wi-Fi happily.

What are your political leanings?

Brave New World is a pretty cool society, ehveryone's happy and doesnt afraid of anything.

I dunno man, I don't rly care. If I felt secure about how I'm doing right now in my life I'm sure something would be very wrong. So uh, left wing?

Oh wow, that's not very far into the series at all...

Yeah, at that point, Sam wasn't a total bitch yet, either...

He was moping around a lot though.

Paper or plastic?

Plastic. Paper tends to give me paper cuts and is hard to grab onto. If I hold it from the sides, whatever's inside squishes. What if I have bread in there?