Hacker Records

I'm think we should keep a record of every hacker that's out there prowling the wifi. Note, just being a hacker does not mean that they will automatically win - it is very possible to beat a hacker with the right strategy and successfully trained units.

Also, please do not mistake very hardcore players for Hackers.

Hackers:

-Completely capped out characters on low levels

-32 Movement or Above, or more than usual

-99 uses on weapons

-Imhullu

-Unnatural weapons - Torches, MIID _NULL, things not attainable in game

-Somehow being able to attack you without being on the map

Hardcores:

-Can have completely capped out characters, but usually not all of the stats, such as magic, are capped, and not all of the units in the party have completely capped out stats, and the characters are usually at level 20 or very near it.

-Normal Movement

-Normal weapons, often forged

If you have any data on hackers, I would love to have it. I am keeping a record of the ones I fight on wifi. If you see me, I am Enigma Eli. I am not a hacker, but I am hunting them, so understand I am using a semi-competitive team on 'With Anyone'.

Terms:

Spy - Being able to attack without being detectable on the Map, rendering opponents helpless against unseen blades.

Stacker - Being able to have two units occupy the same space, even allowing them to seize the castle with your unit on it.

Thief - Using the MIID_NULL item to duplicate weapons in their opponents inventory for their own use

MIID_NULL: An item that for some reason can be equipped and be used to attack, but it does nothing - literally, if your opponent uses it to attack you, they won't attack, but you'll attack back (if applicable). Somehow, though, unrelated to attacking (I think) it can also copy the items of anyone in view.

Spying and stakcing are due to the game's limitations on the 32+ movement that hackers obtain. Explained by Sylvan:

Let's say the opponent has 32 move. On there screen, they would see the game being played fine, they would move 32 spaces and attack you unit. However, on your screen, you'll only receive 20 or so move. That means, it'll look like they are attacking from 10 spaces away (in the fog)

Stacking units is much the same thing. On their screen, they took the fort. So to them they are on the fort and your unit would probably ! against theirs. However, on your screen, their unit's movement got cut off, so they aren't on the fort, allowing you to take it. Both people see their own unit on the fort, allowing stacking and stuff to happen.

Aaron

Party Name : ?

Characters Used:

? - Hero - Killer Axe

? - Paladin ?

Note: SPY

Level: Unknown

Ali

Party Name: ?

Characters Used:

Horace - General

? - Horseman

Note: Game froze

casper

Party: BB

Characters Used:

Palla - Dracoknight Lv.1 - MIID_NULL

Marth - Lord - MIID_NULL

Lena - Sage - MIID_NULL, Mend

Vyland - Paladin - MIID_NULL

Jake - Bastillian - MIID_NULL

Note: THIEF

Level: Very Easy

David

Party Name: Conquest

Characters Used:

Marth - Lord Lv.30 - Torch w/ 99 uses

Caeda - Pegasus Knight Lv. 20

Lena - Cleric Lv.12 ? - Warp w/99 uses

Tiki - Manakete

Note: Weak units easy to beat

Enrick

Party Name: ?

Characters Used:

Minerva - Dracoknight - Hauteclere, Iote's Shield

Palla - Dracoknight - Brave Lance, Iote's Shield

Catria - Falcoknight - Mercurius, Iote's Shield

Est - Falcoknight - Gradivus, Iote's Shield

Maria - Bishop - Aura, Aum Staff

Note: SPY, STACKER

Level: Dangerous

[GM] Zane

Party Name: Dragon Gods

Characters Used:

Marth - Lord - MIID_NULL

Merric - Mage - MIID_NULL

Matthis - Cavalier - Forged Javelin

Wolf - General

Sedgar - Hero

Note: THIEF

Level: Easy

Hyllem

Party Name: Fate's Hand

Characters Used:

Lena - Lvl 20 Sage - (Maxed Mag, Skl, Luk, and Res. Also has 12 mov) - Imhullu (Real), Starlight, Vulenary x3

Manuel

Party Name: SEhto

Characters Used:

Marth - Lord - 32 move

Frey - Cavalier - 11 move

Caeda - Pegasus Knight - 32 move

Able - Cavalier

Wendell - Sage - Blizzard, Thoron, Swarm

Note: SPY

pyrus

Party Name:

Characters Used: Marth - Lord - All Max, 2 Fire Emblems, Mercurius w/99 uses, Door Key w/88 uses

? (Female) - Swordmaster - 32 mov

? - Bishop

Note: Game froze

Yoshi

Party Name: A

Characters Used:

Caeda - Sage - Fake Imhullu

Wolf - Sorcerer - Fake Imhullu

Unil - Sorcerer - Imhullu

Note: STACKER, Game Froze

If you have some hacker info I'd love to have it. If you happen to be one of these hackers, that's fine, I'd just like to know why you don't want to play the fun way.

When I see these guys' names in the connecting room, now I will try to disconnect before the battle starts. I do not want to give them the satisfaction of a good fight that they don't deserve.

Edited by Maria's Bro

I forgot the guy's name (and which team he had), but not only did he have all stats capped on his units but also Sorcerer!Bord with a fake Imhullu, and Spy!Jagen*. However, his Jagen eventually couldn't even touch the people on my team.

*: Meaning he literally came out of nowhere and attacked my team (indirectly). I couldn't even see him on the map. His class was Paladin as far as I could tell.

I forgot the guy's name (and which team he had), but not only did he have all stats capped on his units but also Sorcerer!Bord with a fake Imhullu, and Spy!Jagen*. However, his Jagen eventually couldn't even touch the people on my team.

*: Meaning he literally came out of nowhere and attacked my team (indirectly). I couldn't even see him on the map. His class was Paladin as far as I could tell.

Yeah, that's exactly what that Enrick person did. I should probably at least get the name to list them, however.

They may be increasing the range of their attacks to 3-10, but that doesn't make sense either, as when my Maria was attacked she fought back, survived his barrage, and actually killed one of his units...so I don't know what's going on.

Edited by Maria's bro

Yeah, that's exactly what that Enrick person did. I should probably at least get the name to list them, however.

Like I said, I forgot the guy's name. I also forgot which team he had, since it's been over a week since I went onto FEDS wi-fi. The best leads I can give you are guys with the teams "nyer" and "Wamny Boys". One of those two does have the fake Imhullu carrying Sorcerer!Bord, and the Spy!Jagen I mentioned earlier, whichever one has those two, you've got the guy. (I'm sure it's Team nyer that has Spy!Jagen and fake Imhullu Sorcerer!Bord. I'm just not 100% sure.)

aaron?(Cant remember spelling)

Name : Cant remember either

Units:(cant remember the names either)

Hero

Paladin(I think)

Disconnected before I saw the rest

Why:

Hero Killer Axing me like spy mentioned earlier

Ah yes, I think I know who you're talking about.

Marth Lv.30

caeda ! PEG Lv. 20

Lena ! Cleric Lv.12 ?

Tiki

MARTH 99/5 use TORCH

99 use warp lena

Magestone tiki

NAME david

TEAM:conquest

NOTE:weak units easy to beat

LEVEL: very easy

Added to the beastiary. Thank you for you information.

If not already done, coined the term 'spy' to mean being able to attack without being on the map.

Edited by Maria's bro

I battled enrick to. Killed all but Minerva, because she was a spy, come on, hautecler with 3-10 range? That's so stupid!

Ps his catria occupied the same space as his/her palla, there should be a term for this also.

:blink: What the- how did that work out? Whose profile did you see (lol)?

Right...Any ideas for this term? I think you should have first say as you found it first. (If not, that's alright too.)

How about "stacking"? I would think it's sufficiently descriptive even to someone who has never even seen it happen.

Perfect! I've gotta see a stacker hacker...

Edit: Has anyone seen another hacker that could seize the castle while you sat on it? It seems similar to stacking.

Edited by Maria's bro

How about gaurding? Because they could put a maxed defense paladin or general could "guard" a sage and the sage could still attack or heal making an invincible unit!

That would be pretty hard to beat.

forged longbow sniper with maxed SPD and STR does 15 hp damage on a max def paladin (x2)

Then a Max STR Max forged Brave axe berserk does 32 (x2)

this is a rough estimate with max stats

forged longbow sniper with maxed SPD and STR does 15 hp damage on a max def paladin (x2)

Then a Max STR Max forged Brave axe berserk does 32 (x2)

this is a rough estimate with max stats

A forged longbow's damage to Pal! with maxed SPD and STR:

18(Mt)+24(Str)-30(opp.Def.) = 12 DMG per hit *2 attacks(AS of max stat sniper is 4 or more than Pal!, so after the Pal! moves, sniper get to attack a second time) =24 DMG per round

A forged brave axe's damage to max def. Pal! w/ max STR:

30(STR)+19(Mt)-30(opp.Def)= 19 damage per hit * 2 attacks(Brave Axe)= 38 DMG per round.

Anyway, that's off-topic, so allow me to get back on-topic...

I remember a battle with a hacker that I don't know the actual name of, but I do know that his team is called LOLZ, he has a Tomas with a torch and all his units have 98-use weapons, and I lost to him in both of the two times I battled him...

So, in short:

Name : Cant remember

Units: Can't remember exactly, but:

Hero

Sniper(?)Tomas

Level: Medium

Why: An item in his possession isn't legally obtainable in this game, 98-use weapons, can't remember any more reasons why...

Edited by shadowjam

Spy - Being able to attack without being detectable on the Map, rendering opponents helpless against unseen blades.

Stacker - Being able to have two units occupy the same space.

Both of these are a result of hackers who have 32 move.

I can go into detail if you want, but I've done a lot of experimenting on wifi, and found that to be the cause.

I can also tell you how to defeat both these kinds of hackers relatively trivially.

Both of these are a result of hackers who have 32 move.

I can go into detail if you want, but I've done a lot of experimenting on wifi, and found that to be the cause.

I can also tell you how to defeat both these kinds of hackers relatively trivially.

Wow, how does that work out? Would you explain it?

Wow, how does that work out? Would you explain it?

The game gets out of synch.

Let's say the opponent has 32 move. On there screen, they would see the game being played fine, they would move 32 spaces and attack you unit. However, on your screen, you'll only receive 20 or so move. That means, it'll look like they are attacking from 10 spaces away (in the fog)

Stacking units is much the same thing. On their screen, they took the fort. So to them they are on the fort and your unit would probably ! against theirs. However, on your screen, their unit's movement got cut off, so they aren't on the fort, allowing you to take it. Both people see their own unit on the fort, allowing stacking and stuff to happen.

How to beat them is to ensure they ! as much as possible. On their screen, they won't !, and as such will kill one of your units. On your screen, they will !, and because of that, you won't be attacked. That means, you'll have a unit alive, while it'll be dead on their screen. This makes it impossible for them to actually kill your last unit, and you'll always win.

To make them !, watch their attack patters. For example, if they attack from the fog, but to your right, move your unit into the spaces to the right. By moving there, you'll ! against their units on their game, but not on yours.

This is also what causes the game to crash. Imagine they move a unit to the top of the map, then back down again. On your screen, the last bit is cut off, so their unit appears to be at the top of the map. While on their screen, it'll look like their unit is somewhere down the map. Now, on the next turn, they'll be able to move their unit up a few spaces, because it's fine on their screen. But on your screen, you'll see their unit run off the top of the map, crashing the game.

Likewise, it'll crash if:

-You are attacked by a dead unit (unit you've killed, but they still have alive)

-Their unit goes outside the map

-Their unit goes onto a wall

So you need to ensure that your units die on their screen, but not on yours. This takes a bit of practice, but I find it helps to think in terms of where their units should be, and where the are. A good example of this, is if you see a ! appear far away on your map. It means on your screen, their unit is at the ! location, but on their screen, their unit is next to yours. If you park your units near the location of their unit (on your screen), you are in a position to become unbeatable. Because whenever they move they'll ! against you, cancelling their attack.

I know this is poorly worded, but it's hard to explain well =/

Edited by Sylvan

@ Leech:On the guarding and the invincible unit,if they guarded with all their units it would takeawhile to kill all their units don't you agree?

yes but its possible with 2 brave axe Berserks a forged thoron sage a forged longbow/brave bow sniper and a brave lance pally might get 2 dead in a turn

anyway

@sylvan:that method seems confusing though i'd like it to become reliable

@assassin:It was decided on stacking

The game gets out of synch.

How to beat them is to ensure they ! as much as possible. On their screen, they won't !, and as such will kill one of your units. On your screen, they will !, and because of that, you won't be attacked. That means, you'll have a unit alive, while it'll be dead on their screen. This makes it impossible for them to actually kill your last unit, and you'll always win.

To make them !, watch their attack patters. For example, if they attack from the fog, but to your right, move your unit into the spaces to the right. By moving there, you'll ! against their units on their game, but not on yours.

This is also what causes the game to crash. Imagine they move a unit to the top of the map, then back down again. On your screen, the last bit is cut off, so their unit appears to be at the top of the map. While on their screen, it'll look like their unit is somewhere down the map. Now, on the next turn, they'll be able to move their unit up a few spaces, because it's fine on their screen. But on your screen, you'll see their unit run off the top of the map, crashing the game.

Likewise, it'll crash if:

-You are attacked by a dead unit (unit you've killed, but they still have alive)

-Their unit goes outside the map

-Their unit goes onto a wall

So you need to ensure that your units die on their screen, but not on yours. This takes a bit of practice, but I find it helps to think in terms of where their units should be, and where the are. A good example of this, is if you see a ! appear far away on your map. It means on your screen, their unit is at the ! location, but on their screen, their unit is next to yours. If you park your units near the location of their unit (on your screen), you are in a position to become unbeatable. Because whenever they move they'll ! against you, cancelling their attack.

I know this is poorly worded, but it's hard to explain well =/

Wow, that is very useful information! It also explains why I have never played finished a battle with Enrick as the game froze so much.

Additionally, do you know what's happening when a unit attacks from afar with their movement but doesn't do anything? His Minerva attacked my Caeda with the Hauteclere, but neither unit did anything and the battle was immeadiately swept aside.

Alright, so stacking goes even allows them to occupy the same space as your unit. Very interesting. It's great that we have someone so knowlegdable here, I think I will quote your strategy, if it is alright with you.

@ Leech:On the guarding and the invincible unit,if they guarded with all their units it would takeawhile to kill all their units don't you agree?

And are we going to say it's stacking or guarding?

Stacking, unless overthrown.

Alright, the next thing to tackle is the item MIID NULL. I just fought a hacker who had two units possess it, and somehow, one of them turned into a duplicate of one of my weapons. While I did not see this happening I knew from our previous battle that his Marth possessed it, and when his Marth emerged from the shadows his weapon was the same as one one of my units had in their inventory, but not equipped. (For some reason, in the previous battle, his Marth had an unusable longbow equipped.) I still had the weapon, he had duplicated it somehow.

I've always wondered about that mysterious item (?). Does anyone have more information on it, or is duplicating weapons its primary function?

Edited by Maria's bro

On another forum, some hackers said MIID_NULL comes from when people forge their weapon more than once.

It's harmless on wifi though. At worst it'll copy your own items, but usually it's unusable.

I guessing they can choose which weapon to copy from the inventories of visible characters. Alright, I think we need a new term.