Today is the last day of Summer

Nightmare

I love Summer. You better love Summer too. It's my favourite season. I'm sad to see it go away, so here's a song. It probably has little to do with Summer, but I like the mood it creates, so I'm posting it anyway.

Say goodbye to Summer as we sail away, and hope to live to see another one. I will, at least, since I live through these two depressing seasons only to see it again. So goodbye, Summer! You're always so ephemeral, but every single moment has been great.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think anyone would really enjoy blazing heat, but why focus on the negative aspect? There's so much greatness to be had otherwise, like the really bright sunshine, the clear days, all the plant life that flourish, and no school, among countless other things.

I don't think anyone would really enjoy blazing heat, but why focus on the negative aspect? There's so much greatness to be had otherwise, like the really bright sunshine, the clear days, all the plant life that flourish, and no school, among countless other things.

I'd rather have school than deal with this suffocating heat.