Subspace Emissary

_____

Kinda disappointing that you only unlocked one extra video for saving the other princess.

It's true...Cymb and me were pretty much going, "Not another one...Why couldn't the makers have made it easier on themselves!?"

We never finished it though...Hehe.

In my opinion it was good for one thing. A quick easy way to unlock every character for Brawl's

Because I ain't Brawling 450 times just to unlock Toon Link

You can do Stamina with the flower setting on then choose your best character and make the enemy have its stamina as 1. Instant win. Do this repeatedly and you're good to go.

For the SSE in general, I'd say (Just like everyone else) that the story was repetitive, but I liked the maze. I went through twice just to go different paths.

Edited by DeathSentence

You can do Stamina with the flower setting on then choose your best character and make the enemy have its stamina as 1. Instant win. Do this repeatedly and you're good to go.

For the SSE in general, I'd say (Just like everyone else) that the story was repetitive, but I liked the maze. I went through twice just to go different paths.

You could also set it to fast Brawl. Hey, maybe a few seconds count.