Rune factory 3

Squidorsky

I've been playing it religiously for ever but now i find myself completely and utterably stuck. i'm trying to go with sofia and yadda yippty doo. all is going well until I take on a request, from the mailbox, titled: It's not much. (It begins with her getting into a fight then running away.)

Where in the world is Carmen sandiego! I seriously cannot find her and it's driving me insane, i've listened to all of the stupid villagers but nothing they say is right.

( They'll say they saw her and gaius at somewhere at some time , but when i go there and that time...nothing, and then i wait and wait and wait...but nothing!

So please help me out! I'm dying here!...not really but still...

-Eriad-

Please stop posting topics in the wrong sections. There's a description of what kinds of topics every board houses, so read those and create your topics in the proper places. For this kind of topic, there's the Other Games board. For your previous topic, there's the Entertainment board. And I might as well dump the rules while I'm here:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

So read them.

Yo. Is this one of her more advanced requests? If so, try checking in the outside seasonal areas.

It could help if you explain what the fight was about or what some of the villagers are saying.

If that still doesn't work, cancel the request, retry the next day and pay close attention.

Err, was it a fight with the odd traveler or was it her dad and you had to catch birds?

For the odd traveler just get an apple from the Spring Forest place near the General Store,

and for birds hold the R button and walk up to the birds, collect, and give to Sofia. (You can only do this 1 by 1)

Okay so.

Talk to Raven and she says she has an idea where Gaius might be.

I found them in Sol Terrano: The Fossil at 1:22PM (the time might not matter) after spending two hours there, then doing a quick check to see if I was there too early. I may have been, who really knows. Try all of the places Raven tells you regardless of time, move on to the next screen and go back in again just in case and move on to the next suggested place they might be at.

Hard mode is a bitch.

You either have to have a really high def level from being raped by orcs, or just really good at dodging and not getting hit once.

Took Toona/Raven my first Playthrough.

[spoiler=Raven ending/Final boss]

Will probably go for Karina, next.

Dual swords and the battle system are awesome.

Edited by AstraLunaSol