are you a female FE fan?

geozeldadude

sorry for the double post, but clearly i had posted this under the wrong sub-forum. hopefully here i'll get some serious responses. cheers.

---

i think i mentioned this a long time ago, but i don't remember. i check out this forum every once in a while, and i was struck again by how many females seem to be active here, which is cool and somewhat unusual i think. i'm just curious what the approx. %age of females here is, and also if you all consider yourselves to be gamers in general, i.e. what other games are you into other than FE? also, what about FE attracts you the most and how did you get into it? just curious. maybe i should try to get my sister into it. she's into tetris and i got her to play elite beat agents, haha. cheers.

I've been on sites with like 75+% female userbases. It's not weird. Girls are humans too, some of them like to play games.

i'd be happy to be proven wrong. feel free to point me to a general vg-related site that has 75%+ female users. and when did i say that females "weren't human"?

Yeah but if you know two girls and one likes the series, that's 50% of the female population as far as you know.

And my point is you're acting like girls playing games is weird or them using the internet is uncommon or some shit. It's like, normal, lol.

Edited by Death