ATTN *******!!!!!!!!!!!!

Masu

*expects lyle to be the 1st to charge in*

After observing your activities in the forest for some time i have decided to side with the B-team! Now team Masu (consisting of only masu i think) is still its own team but I am hereby declaring that i am a ally of the B-team!

*throws confetti*

Bianchi is taking a leave of absence for school work. I'm in charge temporarily.

*Smacks Masu for being right about his first comment.*

You're welcome to join, but at the first sign of mutiny, you're dead.

Feel free to enjoy our complimentary cookies.

I am not "joining" the B-team. I am still the leader of Team masu! I announced my loyal alliance with the B-team!

So long as you recognize who your superiors are: Bianchi, Me, Fireman, Songbird, Princess Kilvas and the rest of the B-Team so long as you're not an actual part of it.

Superiors my ass. I am an ALLY. Not a NEW RECRUIT or SERVANT. Only superiors here are Princess (yeah i'll step on a mod's shoes if i have to! XD)

Superiors my ass. I am an ALLY. Not a NEW RECRUIT or SERVANT. Only superiors here are Princess (yeah i'll step on a mod's shoes if i have to! XD)

I don't care if you're Rip Torn. If you're not an actual member of the team, we look down upon you. You should respect our authoritah.

I don't care if you're Rip Torn. If you're not an actual member of the team, we look down upon you. You should respect our authoritah.

Oh shut up Lyle

Oh shut up Lyle

I'll shut up when your'e dead!

*Cuts to lone shot.*

Why did I just say that? It was so cruel...Maybe I'm trying to push people away before they hate me as much as I hate myself....I have to tear down the walls that seperates me from others.

*Cuts out of lone shot.*

F*** you too Masu.

*Cuts to lone shot again.*

Well, it was worth a shot.