CWDDnD

鳴美

HERE'S HOW THIS WORKS:

1. You build your character in your first post.
  2. I mangle your character to my liking.
  3. You demand a compromise, your character becomes a mediocre mess.
  4. A few more people do this.
  5. I throw your clusterfuck party into weird DnD-esque situations.
  6. You lol

Also, ahm DM, so don't ask gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

I would like to join, but what's CWD?

Anywho, here's my character. With D&D 3.5 rules. If anything needs to be changed, let me know.

Dimitriss (Level 1 Catfolk Rogue; LA +1)

NE

HP-8

AC-19 (10 + DEX + Leather Armour + Natural)

STR-9 (-1)

DEX-22 (+6) (Note: I love natural eighteens :awesome:)

CON-15 (+2)

INT-16 (+3)

WIS-9 (-1)

CHA-12 (+1)

Speed-40 ft.

Initiative-+6

Base Attack Bonus--1

Grapple--1

FORT Save-+2

REFX Save-+8

WILL Save--1

Racial/Class Features

Low Light Vision

Sneak Attack +1d6 damage

Trapfinding

Feats

Point Blank Shot

Weapons

Short Sword (-1 Hit, 1d6-1 damage, 19-20/*2 Critical, Add 1d6 if used in a Sneak Attack)

Masterwork Shortbow (+7 Hit, +8 if within 30 ft. of target, 1d6 damage, 1d6+1 if within 30 ft. of target, *3 Critical, Add 1d6 if Sneak Attacking from less than 30 ft. 60 ft. Range)

Daggers*6 (-1 Hit Melee, +6 Hit Ranged, 1d4-1 Melee, 1d4 Ranged, 19-20/*2 Critical, Add 1d6 if Sneak Attacking, 10 ft. Range).

Story

Dimitriss has worshiped Nerull from a young age, his parents said no, so they got arrows shot into their eye sockets. After arriving at a city, he joined a secret society called Nerull's Hand, in which he had to kill people as determined by Nerull. The names were given through Nerull's Scroll. Eventually, Dimitriss was told to GTFO as people still didn't fear death even though people were being found with arrows and knives jammed into all sorts of places. Now Dimitriss wanders, and wants to kill at least one humanoid a day. He can't do this through self-defense or in public.

I would like to join, but what's CWD?

Anywho, here's my character. With D&D 3.5 rules. If anything needs to be changed, let me know.

[spoiler=Lol wall of text]Dimitriss (Level 1 Catfolk Rogue; LA +1)

NE

HP-8

AC-19 (10 + DEX + Leather Armour + Natural)

STR-9 (-1)

DEX-22 (+6) (Note: I love natural eighteens :awesome:)

CON-15 (+2)

INT-16 (+3)

WIS-9 (-1)

CHA-12 (+1)

Speed-40 ft.

Initiative-+6

Base Attack Bonus--1

Grapple--1

FORT Save-+2

REFX Save-+8

WILL Save--1

Racial/Class Features

Low Light Vision

Sneak Attack +1d6 damage

Trapfinding

Feats

Point Blank Shot

Weapons

Short Sword (-1 Hit, 1d6-1 damage, 19-20/*2 Critical, Add 1d6 if used in a Sneak Attack)

Masterwork Shortbow (+7 Hit, +8 if within 30 ft. of target, 1d6 damage, 1d6+1 if within 30 ft. of target, *3 Critical, Add 1d6 if Sneak Attacking from less than 30 ft. 60 ft. Range)

Daggers*6 (-1 Hit Melee, +6 Hit Ranged, 1d4-1 Melee, 1d4 Ranged, 19-20/*2 Critical, Add 1d6 if Sneak Attacking, 10 ft. Range).

Story

Dimitriss has worshiped Nerull from a young age, his parents said no, so they got arrows shot into their eye sockets. After arriving at a city, he joined a secret society called Nerull's Hand, in which he had to kill people as determined by Nerull. The names were given through Nerull's Scroll. Eventually, Dimitriss was told to GTFO as people still didn't fear death even though people were being found with arrows and knives jammed into all sorts of places. Now Dimitriss wanders, and wants to kill at least one humanoid a day. He can't do this through self-defense or in public.

Dimitri, level 1 kitten, 3HP, 1 in all stats, speed of 5 mph, no special abilities, equipped with Salmon, 1d4 melee, and your backstory is that your mother tried eating you, but a goat farmer saw it happen and saved you. your main use in the party is being adorable.

[spoiler=CLICK ME]I don't really need stats or abilities, it's just going to be a weird adventure-type deal that has no real rules, calculations or skills or anything. Pretty much a huge, easy to set up timewaster.

Dimitri, level 1 kitten, 3HP, 1 in all stats, speed of 5 mph, no special abilities, equipped with Salmon, 1d4 melee, and your backstory is that your mother tried eating you, but a goat farmer saw it happen and saved you. your main use in the party is being adorable.

[spoiler=CLICK ME]I don't really need stats or abilities, it's just going to be a weird adventure-type deal that has no real rules, calculations or skills or anything. Pretty much a huge, easy to set up timewaster.

Okay. Fair enough. I'll try my best.

I'll play Pun-Pun.

Your name is Pucchi, age 7, a level 1 Fruit Thrower. You fruits do 1d4 damage at a range of 5-10 ft. You can rune about 3 mph, but you get tuckered out after about 5 minutes.You parents almost successfully aborted you, and a silly old man took you in as his own child.

Your name is Pucchi, age 7, a level 1 Fruit Thrower. You fruits do 1d4 damage at a range of 5-10 ft. You can rune about 3 mph, but you get tuckered out after about 5 minutes.You parents almost successfully aborted you, and a silly old man took you in as his own child.

That's not Pun Pun.