My grandma died!

Esau of Isaac

How does holding a sign that says "Warn Me" prove your manhood?

Wasn't there something about warn% equating to penis size a while back?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just kidding. Wasn't that hilarious?

Not especially, I didn't laugh at all.

But, if you had taken some time to turn this topic into a Bel-Air story, that would have been hilarious.

In fact, it makes me chuckle just thinking about it. I should write a note to myself to do exactly that in a year or so, once everybody has forgotten about this topic.

Not especially, I didn't laugh at all.

But, if you had taken some time to turn this topic into a Bel-Air story, that would have been hilarious.

In fact, it makes me chuckle just thinking about it. I should write a note to myself to do exactly that in a year or so, once everybody has forgotten about this topic.

I'm going to make a note to remind everyone about your plan exactly prior to your topic.

Also, Crash ruined my topic. I'm going to sue for emotional distress.

How does holding a sign that says "Warn Me" prove your manhood?

Come now, challenging authority and those more powerful than you always holds at least a little masculine appeal bro. It takes (forum) balls to do something like that.

This, plus that would just be Trolling, which is never good or cool or funny.

In lieu of a "you're a fucking moron" response, I will try something new.

What if I trolled Hitler?

Esau, I need a moment of your time. Fuck you. You are the fucking devil, do you understand me? I look in this topic. This joke topic with the misleading topic title of someone dying. Do you know what I did next? DO YOU WANT TO KNOW? I opened the latest headlines tab and found something pretty bad.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-12024652

Captain Beefheart is fucking dead and it's probably somehow your fault! He is now performing avant-garde blues in Hell with Frank Zappa. Or rotting in the ground. Or both!

Fucking asshole. THINK ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES BEFORE YOU POST MAN, GOOD GOD.

What if I trolled Hitler?

Then you're in the wrong for being too merciful, I really have though about this, and have come to the conclusion that in all circumstances, Trolling is either too much or too little, therefore it is never the right response in any situation. QED.

Then you're in the wrong for being too merciful, I really have though about this, and have come to the conclusion that in all circumstances, Trolling is either too much or too little, therefore it is never the right response in any situation. QED.

You're so anal. Santa butthead will have to give you a swirlie for Christmas.

"I really have thought about this" is Crash code for "I haven't really thought about this, just kind of masturbated about it for a while".