Would you rather...?

Blue hair please.

Would you rather have a Fire Emblem game with horrible voice acting like Arc Rise Fantasia, but perfect English, or perfect voice acting with Engrish dialogue similar to Zero Wing?

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Horrible with correct English.

Would you rather be Valtome's personal assistant9think of all the crap you'd have to put up with!)or Yune's mom(grazy goddess as your daughter, think of how many messes she would make!)?

Yune's mom. I'd be a goddess (lol, female), that would make up for having a daughter with that many problems.

would you have rather lived during the great flood and the war of the heroes, or during mad king Ashnard's war, the war between the laguz alliance and Begnion and the petrification by the goddess?

During the Mad King's War and the Radiant Dawn events. I wouldn't have a chance of surviving a flood, but if I got petrified, I could always be turned back.

Would you rather travel with Lloyd Irving or Cress Albane?

I don't know either of those. but after looking them both up on their wiki pages, I'd say Lloyd Irving, he seems nicer~

eat as much free candy as you want now without side-effects (getting fat, bad teeth) for 10 years, but then lose all your teeth. or never eat candy again at all?

sword and shield, I'd feel safer with a shield (lol, and following what's said on how to train your dragon, shield would be even more important than a sword)

look epic like Ike (your choice if that's FE9 or 10), but also have no lovers like him. or look very boy-ish and immature like Roy but also have all those women?

looking at pics from google, I'd say gungnir. I'd like my remains to be identifiable~

do a terribly tough study and then work very hard and go through hell for about 15 years, but then get rich (as in more money than you can ever spend) and live happily ever after

or don't do anything at all, be lazy all day, and always have just enough money to pay the rent and some food, and a little bit left for hobbies. and then live "happily" ever after?

The first option, I'm already going through a terribly tough study right now. Let's hope I get rich.....

Would you rather have Seisen no Keifu or Thracia 776 localized (and the other one NEVER gets localized, and people who try to pirate the non-localized one get arrested)?

FE4, I guess. since I just read on wiki FE5 is like a sequel or howdoyoucalthat~

have either FE6 and FE7 be merged together into 1 epic, balanced game on your favorite console/handheld. or that with FE9 and FE10? or maybe FE1/11 and FE3/12?

flight, I'm not the kind of guy to hurt others on purpose~

live like in a comedy show, being made fun of all day, or like in an action movie, with stuff being fired at you all day (but you probably won't die, 'cuz you're the hero!).

The latter, the former is a good way to get yourself assassinated. Not to mention that it does away with most of the good things about being a famous ruler.

If you were in an FE, would you rather fight with Weapons or Magic?

magic, when training in magic you will have less chance to be forced into the army, since magic wouldn't only be used to kill. It's also used for science....sort of...

If I'd be forced into an army either way, please give me a physical weapon. I wouldn't quite feel safe holding nothing but a book~

be a loyal knight, serving your master and getting a steady income, or be a free mercenary, traveling the lands to find someone to work for to get money (but live by your own rules, kinda)?

Would depend on the principles of the person I was meant to serve under so most likely the latter.

Which would you rather was real, Sandman or the

whut?

as in, choosing between someone who wants to kill me (You're dedicated to How I'm killing you) or Peter Pan (Take my hand We're off to never-never land)?

since there's no choice for neither, I'd go for not being brutally murdered~

have a chip implanted in your brain that can google anything for you at any time, or have a chip implanted that hacks people's brain to read their minds?

peaceful, I wouldn't let people die to find true love, or something like that~

be famous or be rich? (either one could still lead to the other, if you'd like to. but which one would you like to start with?)

I don't know either of those, and there isn't any information to be found on this easily. but by what I could find, I'd put my guess on the world of skies.

try hugging a brown bear or a male lion?