Your #1 Weakness

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My biggest weakness? Sweets.

And the fact that I can cry over anything that has even the slightest potential of being touching or depressing D:

Which is odd, because though I'm emotional over things like that, I hardly ever get offended or angry over anything. XD

My weakness? I don't like snakes, which kinda sucks because one of my best friends breeds snakes. I avoid the garage when I go to his house. Although I am getting over that phobia. I guess a real weakness I have is that I sometimes trust people too soon.

Stop telling the murderer our weaknesses! * Goes to buy mints to defend myself.* Oh, also I love a good football game, that is a weakness, I guess. * pays for mints and goes to a army-issue bunker*

When one is dead, they stop dreaming. They stop fighting. They stop resisting. They stop hoping.

So when one is dead, they can no longer fight for themselves anymore. I'd call that a pretty big weakness.

Unless there is some sort of afterlife, but.....

When one is dead, they stop dreaming. They stop fighting. They stop resisting. They stop hoping.

So when one is dead, they can no longer fight for themselves anymore. I'd call that a pretty big weakness.

Unless there is some sort of afterlife, but.....

Death itself is a state of being, sort of. Therefore death isn't a weakness, it's what causes you to die that is.