[FE9] PoR Hard Mode Draft Tournament

Radiant Dragon

Chapter 7: 10 Turns

Titania kills a few of the enemies in the north on turn 1, as Ike isn't durable enough to take on everyone in the starting area. Afterwards, Titania heads west and north, arriving just in time to assist Shinon.

Name	Level	HP	Str	Mag	Skill	Sp	Lck	Def	Res
Ike	11.19	34	10	3	12	13	9	9	4
Titania	4.46	36	13	4	14	15	13	12	8
Shinon	2.33	32	10	6	15	14	10	9	6

I dislike this chapter... Shinon is really useful though, he might be the best GM to pick after Oscar and Boyd.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. Allied and Other units may do as they please.

Thanks, although I ended up beating the map without that anyway,

13: 10

Mia promotes in the base. I made use of the Ravens to get some of the items from the chests closer to them. Pretty standard otherwise. With a Brom Shove and Mordy Smite Ike spoke to Astrid on turn 1, who talked to Gatrie, Rescued him, and got out of the way to a spot where Brom could take the Knight Ward on the next turn.

Upon getting to the base of Chapter 14, I notice I don't have the Energy Drop. I know I got it, because I very specifically remember Mordecai and Brom teaming up on the Raven who grabbed the middle chest from the enemy boat the turn after they did the same to the top left one, but it's completely disappeared from my Convoy. The others I got (Speedwing, Laguz Axe, Longsword, Occult scroll, Killer Bow, missed Elfire) are still there. I didn't use it, I didn't sell it, and no one died with it. I don't know what happened.

Double posting is cool.

Either I'm not too good at low turn counting, or I just don't have a great team. Or that's just the way drafting tournaments work. Yeah, I think I'll go with that one, seeing as my only mounts are Mist and Titania.

14: 5

What's funny here is that I didn't have my computer while doing this map to check for info, so I figured I'd just do a test run to check out whatever was in the villages and see how fast I could beat it, what enemies were around, etc. I ended up on turn 5 with Makalov dead, all villages visited, no penalties, and the boss ready to be killed. I took it.

15: 6

Drafting Stefan was not the greatest idea. At least, that was my initial thought. In the end he only actually cost me one turn. I managed to get everything except the Coins, White Gem, and Statue Frag. Ilyana promoted from level 19 at the start.

16: 9

Bleh. What an annoying map. Brom's mobility sucks, even when I have a team of 6-7 move units, so I left him behind to feed off reinforcements. I forgot Ike had to Seize, causing me to lose a turn or two, and I didn't feel like restarting. Got the Silver Lance, Dracoshield, and Bolting. Mist promoted at the start.

17-1: 5

Brom doubling would have made this 4 turns.

More promoted stats:

19/1 Ilyana, Chapter 15, B Mordecai, C Mia
HP: 31
Str: 6
Mag: 18 (w/Spirit Dust)
Skl: 17
Spd: 15
Lck: 12
Def: 6
Res: 19

20/1 Mist, Chapter 16, B Titania, B Mordecai
HP: 29
Str: 10
Mag: 20
Skl: 10
Spd: 17
Lck: 17
Def: 8
Res: 16

Stat boosters given:

Ike - None

Titania - Dracoshield

Mia - Seraph Robe, Dracoshield

Ilyana - Speedwing, Spirit Dust

Mist - Seraph Robe

Mordecai - Speedwing

Brom - None

Stefan - Ashera Icon

I'd have levels, but my brother is on the tv now.

Edited by Yui

I was finally able to make some progress today. Chapter 7 - 10.

Chapter 7 (8/38) BEXP: 1510

Titania kills a Soldier then moves into the south-western room. Ike moves north. Mia recruits herself during the Other Phase.

Titania kills a Soldier that doesn't seem to want to attack and moves north in range of the Knights. Ike kills an Archer.

Titania finishes off one of the Knights and moves in front of the Soldier guarding the northern chests. Ike finishes a Soldier. Shinon and Gatrie arrive after the Enemy Phase.

Ike attacks a Soldier and Titania moves north as Shinon and Gatrie retreat into the treasure room.

Ike finishes the Soldier and Titania kills the Thief with the Hammer so the Knights will all suicide against her on the Enemy Phase.

Ike kills one of the Mage reinforcements as Titania kills the Priest and moves to defeat Balmer on the Enemy Phase.

Ike kills a Fighter and Titania moves to block the rest of the southern reinforcements from reaching Shinon and Gatrie.

Titania kills the last Knight (the one that was supposed be guarding Balmer).

Chapter 8 (8/46) BEXP: 1681

I sold the Goddess Icon and a bunch of weapons, then I forged a max might Iron Sword named Excalibur. I also bought some Hand Axes. Ike gets BEXP to level 12.

Titania goes south to get the Red Gem and boss kill. Ike stays on the Defend Square fending off the western and eastern enemies. Titania goes back up to help him once the southern enemies are dead. I recruited Ilyana for her stuff on the last turn. Shade and Lord Priority kept her safe.

Chapter 9 (8/54) BEXP: 1955

Sold the Red Gem and Ilyana's Thunder, and forged a max might/hit Iron Axe named Slasher. Bought some Javelins and Steel Swords/Lances. Ike gets BEXP to level 14.

Titania moves south-west as Ike waits for Marcia. Lethe and Mordecai move south.

Titania moves east after taking out a mage. Lethe kills a Soldier.

Titania ORKO's a Knight with the Slasher as Marcia shows up (finally, I get one of my drafted units) and Lethe kills an Archer.

Titania kills the last Archer as Mordecai transforms and kills a Mage before Marcia recruits herself.

Ike Directs Lethe and Mordecai away from Kotaff. Marcia ferries Ike over as Titania kills a Myrmidon. Lethe and Mordecai counter-kill most of the south-western part of the map.

Marcia Gives Ike toTitania and she drops him in Seize range.

Titania fails to ORKO Kotaff, so I figure if I'm taking an extra turn I'll let Marcia get the kill. Titania and Ike each kill a Soldier.

Titania weakens Kotaff and Marcia finishes him off. Ike seizes afterward.

Chapter 10 (3/57) BEXP: 819

Sold the Slim Lance and Heal. Forged a max might/hit Iron Lance named Holy Lance. Created IkexTitania C. BEXP Ike to Level 17, Titania to Level 7 and Marcia to Level 16 (I don't think that's what BEXP was intended for…).

Lethe shoves Titania, who rescues Ike and moves for the exit. Marcia just moves east.

Titania moves up and drops Ike. Lethe and Marcia each kill a Soldier. Ike kills all of the northern soldiers during the Enemy Phase.

Lethe kills a Mage and Marcia kills the last guard for his Chest Key. Titania kills the Halberdier guarding the escape point and Ike escapes.

Name    Level  HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res
Ike 	17/--  39^ 14  04  15  16  11  12  06
Titania --/07  39  15  05  16  17  14  13  09
Marcia  16/--  27  12  02  13  18  08  10  09
Lethe      03  34  12  04  10  12  15  09  07

Edited by Radiant Dragon

Btw, RFoF, you said that her mag was 18 with the spirit dust, but then said Ilyana only used a speedwing.

Also, any reasoning behind giving Titania the shield over Ilyana? Or even Ike/Stefan, actually?

Btw, RFoF, you said that her mag was 18 with the spirit dust, but then said Ilyana only used a speedwing.

Also, any reasoning behind giving Titania the shield over Ilyana? Or even Ike/Stefan, actually?

dondon stated the following in the FE 7 Resource Allocation Topic, but I guess the same thing could be said here as well? I mean, improving Ilyana's physical durability shouldn't help her much, and Titania has move over Ike and Stefan.

Now, let me preface what I'm about to say by showing that the best recipients of a Dragonshield are those with already high defensive parameters. First, let's take the example where both units have equal def, but different max HP. Unit A has 50 HP, 10 def; unit B has 30 HP, 10 def. Against a 20 atk enemy, unit A improves from a 5RKO to a 7RKO, while unit B improves from a 3RKO to a 4RKO. Unit A, numerically, has a more significant improvement. Next, let's take the example where both units have equal HP, but different def. Unit A has 30 HP, 10 def; unit B has 30 HP, 7 def. Against a 16 atk enemy, unit A improves from a 5RKO to an 8RKO, while unit B improves from a 4RKO to a 5RKO. Also a clear numerical advantage for unit A.

Upon getting to the base of Chapter 14, I notice I don't have the Energy Drop. I know I got it, because I very specifically remember Mordecai and Brom teaming up on the Raven who grabbed the middle chest from the enemy boat the turn after they did the same to the top left one, but it's completely disappeared from my Convoy. The others I got (Speedwing, Laguz Axe, Longsword, Occult scroll, Killer Bow, missed Elfire) are still there. I didn't use it, I didn't sell it, and no one died with it. I don't know what happened.

I had this problem too at one point. Was this a Raven that instead had a droppable coin? Maybe I'm misremembering what exactly went down, but in my case it was either that, or it stole a second chest, but the latter doesn't match with your account.

Missed that. Edited in.

That quote Kaoz posted is the logic behind it. She's my most mobile unit with the greatest enemy phase potential (only Bromand Ilyana have 1-2 range out of the others), so keeping her in top shape is top priority. I almost gave her the Robe but decided her HP was good enough.

I had this problem too at one point. Was this a Raven that instead had a droppable coin? Maybe I'm misremembering what exactly went down, but in my case it was either that, or it stole a second chest, but the latter doesn't match with your account.

The Coin could be the case. I was going fast, so I can't say I remember the game saying "You got an Energy Drop" or whatever message pops up. But then, are there even any Ravens that drop Coins on that one? The site doesn't list them. It definitely didn't steal a second chest.

Wow, my energy drop disappeared in my logged PT as well, maybe there's an error? :blink:

As long as they don't get attacked, I'd say it's alright... it's kinda a combination of undrafted characters being allowed to recruit characters and finding hidden stuff... maybe. You make the rules though. This also begs the question whether Reyson could potentially be used to get the KR without incuring a penalty.

As long as they don't get attacked, I'd say it's alright... it's kinda a combination of undrafted characters being allowed to recruit characters and finding hidden stuff... maybe. You make the rules though. This also begs the question whether Reyson could potentially be used to get the KR without incuring a penalty.

Reyson doesn't technically do anything since it's Naesala talking to him, so that probably shouldn't incur a penalty.

I ended up beating the map too fast to get the Knight Ring anyway, so it no longer matters for me, and I'm really not even sure if it should be allowed. Not saying it should or shouldn't be, I'm simply on the fence.

Okay, so, I wasn't exactly satisfied with a lot of the turn counts I'd gotten early on, so I decided to start over. I don't really care if this is within the rules or not, because even if it isn't I still have my original file and do plan on finishing it, but now that I've gotten more settled into how drafting tournaments and minimum turn counting really work I wanted to give myself a second chance (and it doesn't help that out of FE's 6-10, this is the one I'm least familiar with). Besides, as far as I can tell, I'm moving through this at least twice as fast as anyone else anyway (my original run is on chapter 21). So, whether they count or not, my "better" results thus far:

Ch#: Turns taken/total turns (Turns cut from original run)

P: 4/4 (-0)

Standard.

1: 3/7 (-2)

I had Ike attack the Fighter further from him, and in order to get him closer to the space on the next turn, Titania had to move to the space diagonally northwest so the Myrmidon would target her after getting the Steel Sword. Gets the Robe on the next turn as Ike gets closer and heals up, kills the boss and Ike ends it after grabbing the Steel Sword.

2: 4/11 (-7)

I wish I'd thought to test before if Ike would be targeted before Boyd. Urgh. This took some dodge luck on Ike's part along with the power of the Steel Sword to pull off.

3: 3/14 (-10)

Titania charged. Marcia died. For a while I thought it wouldn't be possible to do this in 3 turns while getting the Hand Axe, but then Titania landed a critical on the boss. Huzzah!

Chapter 11 - 13.

Chapter 11 (4/61) BEXP: 657

I did this chapter before I saw how to three turn it. Oh well. I bought some Hand Axes and forged a max might Iron Sword named Holy Sword. BEXP Lethe to Level 4 and Marcia to FalconKnight. Got the Laguzslayer.

Lethe shoves Marcia as Titania kills a Vigilante and stands in front of the Dracoshield house. Marcia grabs Elwind and Ike heads west.

Marcia kills a Priest and stays just out of Mackoya's range. Titania gets the Dracoshield while Ike and Lethe start killing the south-eastern enemies.

Marcia attacks the Knight on the Arrive square as Ike and Titania team up on another Knight.

Marcia counter-kills the Knight on the Enemy Phase and Arrives.

Chapter 12 (2/63) BEXP: 857

Gave Marcia theDracoshield. Forged yet another max might Iron Sword (for Makalov) named Tyrfing. Save BEXP for Astrid and Makalov. Recruited Sothe because I can.

Marcia flies south-east, everyone else prepares for the western Ravens.

Titania and Lethe each finish a Raven. Marcia positions herself to counter-kill the last generic Raven and Seeker.

Chapter 13 (8/71) BEXP: 1257

Sold the Blue Gem and my Iron Swords/Lances. Forged a max might/+15 hit Iron Bow named Blue Gale. Created IkexTitania B. Still saving my BEXP.

Titania, Lethe and Marcia rush to protect Astrid while Ike lags behind like the foot-unit he is.

Ike recruits Astrid and gives her the Blue Gale so she can finish a Soldier. Lethe kills an Archer while Titania kills a Myrmidon. Marcia kills a Soldier before positioning herself in front of the western Halberdier.

Marcia kills the northern Archer as Astrid finishes one Gatrie weakened on the Other Phase. Ike kills a Soldier, Titania gets the Killer Bow and Lethe grabs the Longsword.

Titania gets the Elfire, Marcia kills a Soldier and Ike weakens one for Astrid. Astrid also recruits Gatrie and Lethe kills the eastern Halberdier.

Lethe gets the Speedwings as Titania attacks Norris. Marcia moves west to meet the Ravens.

Marcia kills the Raven with the droppable Coin as Titania and Lethe kill Norris. Ravens loot the Occult and Laguz Axe on the Enemy Phase.

Ike recovers Occult and Titania recovers the Laguz Axe. Marcia kills a reinforcement Raven as Astrid attacks another, keeping it alive so it can take the Energy Drop.

Titania recovers the Energy Drop, and Lethe uses it so it doesn't disappear after the chapter (her strength will get lackluster quickly, and Titania can use forges). Marcia kills the last Raven, ending the chapter.

Ike 	19/-- *40^ 15  04  16  17  12  13  07
Titania --/08  40  15  05  17  18  14  13  09
Marcia  20/06  36  18  05  20  24  11  16^ 14
Lethe      05  37  16^ 04  11  14  16  10  07
Astrid  04/--  21  07  02  08  10  04  06  04

Chapter 14 - 16.

Chapter 14 (3/74) BEXP: 576

Sold Sothe's Knife and Norris's Longbow. Bought a Steel Bow and a bunch of Steel Axes. Forged a max might/hit Steel Axe named Armads for Titania. Created IkexLethe C. Promoted Astrid with BEXP (I love Paragon) and gave her the ability to use Axes.

Marcia gets the Spirit Dust and moves north. Lethe kills a Brigand and Astrid kills a Fighter. Ike and Titania also kill Brigands.

Marcia kills a Fighter and moves further north while Lethe kills a Myrmidon. Ike kills an Archer, Titania a Mage, and Astrid the Poleax Fighter.

Marcia recruits Makalov and moves east. Makalov grabs Vantage and Astrid reveals Gashilama so Titania can ORKO him with Armads.

Chapter 15 (2/76) BEXP: 1361

Sold Makalov's Red Gem. Forged a max might/hit Steel Lance named Rex Hasta for Marcia. BEXP Astrid to Level 2 and Makalov to level 15. Marcia got Vantage.

Sothe grabs Guard and Marcia moves north-west (and finds Shine).

Sothe moves back toward the rest of my units. Marcia attacks Muarim while my other units distract the Laguz unarmed. Muarim dies on the Enemy Phase. All of the Laguz survive.

Chapter 16 (6/82) BEXP: 474

Sold Shine and Tormod's tomes. Forged a max might/hit Steel Axe named Basilikos for Makalov. BEXP Titania to Level 10, Lethe to Level 7 and Makalov to Level20/2 (he gets the ability to use Axes as well). Marcia got Guard, Makalov dropped Tempest.

Titania rescues Ike, and Lethe shoves Marcia. The rest of my party moves east.

Astrid kills a Fighter, everyone else kills a Myrmidon each while moving north-east.

Marcia heads north towards the center treasure room and Titania moves toward Kimaarsi, dropping Ike in the north. Astrid and Makalov kill a Mage and a Fighter respectively.

Marcia and Astrid each break down a door, then Makalov kills a Knight and moves into the eastern treasure room. Titania moves up and kills the Sniper and Ike kills a Myrmidon.

Titania and Ike each kill a Mage, Titania moving in front of Kimaarsi. Lethe kills an Archer and Astrid kills a Mage. Makalov gets the Silver Lance and Marcia gets the Full Guard.

Marcia gets the Dracoshield, Titania finishes Kimaarsi and Ike seizes.

Ike 	20/--  40^ 15  05  16  18  12  13  07
Titania --/10  41  16  06  18  19  15  14  10
Marcia  20/07  37  18  05  21  25  12  17^ 14
Lethe      07  40  16^ 04  12  15  17  11  07
Astrid  20/03  35  16  07  20  20  11  14  10
Makalov 20/03  40  17  04  14  21  10  17  07

Original run:

17-2: 4/137

Mordecai was a good pick. With his Smite I was able to get Titania to the square rather easily.

17-3: 10/147

Simple stuff. Killed all enemies in a timely manner and waited things out.

17-4: 4/151

More Smiting through swamp. I missed the Adept scroll, unfortunately, and I might have been able to get it with a restart and better planning, but I like how this turned out.

18: 9/160

Ugh. This could have been 8 turns if not for the Cavalier/Paladin reinforcements with all their ranged weaponry against my Stefan and Mia. Oh well. Got the Recover and Silence from chests. Mist reached B Swords here without having to use even one Arms Scroll.

19: 2/162

I missed the Knight Ring and any BEXP from Ravens for this. I had to Smite Titania on turn 1 so she could kill the ballistae Archer, then Shove Reyson enough on the next turn to get Titania four extra spaces so she could reach Homasa with the Silver Lance. It took careful planning to make sure I had killed any enemy that moved before Homasa that could attack Reyson, specifically the dude with the Laguz Bow.

20: 4/166

Bumrush the square with Titania. Having Mordecai and Reyson on the same team is pretty sweet. This whole thing was possible thanks to Mist's supports with Mordecai and Titania giving her the power to ORKO Shiharam with the Sonic Sword so Titania could Arrive. Go Mist! I also managed to get the Smite scroll and Rescue staff.

21: 11/177

Of all people, MIST got hit by the Sleep staff from the guy near Ena. My plans for using the Rescue staff to warp Ike in are foiled, and I've restarted enough already. Of course, with all the armors in the way I don't think that would have made things much faster, if at all, anyway, but with Mist running around I probably could have at least saved 1-2 turns. Also got Energy Drop and Brave Sword.

22: 1/178

Bolting, Reyson, Bolting. Had Mia and Mordecai near Ilyana for the Hit boost. The others got a kill each.

Expenditures:

Ike - Occult (1)

Titania - Dracoshield (2), Talisman (1)

Mia - Seraph Robe (1), Dracoshield (1), Guard

Ilyana - Speedwing (2), Spirit Dust (1), Vantage

Mist - Seraph Robe (2), Occult (2)

Mordecai - Speedwing (1)

Brom

Stefan - Ashera Icon (1), Smite

Reyson - Boots

Lucia

Re-run:

4: 2/16 (-12)

Pretty standard. Titania rushes forward, killing an Archer to avoid possible annoyance on the way while Ike blocks off stuff on the other side. Titania attacks the boss on the player phase and he suicides on enemy phase.

5: 6/22 (-12)

Ike holds back again while Titania rushes. Got all items.

The only real problem with the re-run so far is that my Ike is much weaker due to completing maps much faster and Titania in general killing all the enemies. I'll see if I can alleviate the issue enough with BEXP, though I spread it pretty thin originally.

Edited by Yui

One more update before I head to bed. Chapter 17 and 18.

Chapter 17-1 (3/85)

Sold Gamble and bought some Steel Lances. Gave Marcia my second Dracoshield as well. Forged a max might/hit Steel Bow named Reinfleche for Astrid. BEXP Titania to Level 11, Marcia to Level 8, Astrid to Level 5 and Makalov to Level 4.

Everyone moves north, Marcia, Makalov and Titania killing the Myrmidons and Astrid killing a Fighter.

Lethe and Titania each kill a Fighter, Titania moving back south. Ike kills an Archer while Makalov and Marcia kill the Knights. Astrid moves north.

Astrid, Makalov and Marcia finish off the northern enemies. Titania kills the southern Myrmidons.

Chapter 17-2 (4/89)

If Marcia started in the north-eastern slot, I could've finished this one turn earlier…

Marcia and Lethe go east, everyone else goes west.

Marcia and Lethe continue toward the Arrive square, everyone else just kills Weapon Knights for self-betterment. Marcia Arrives on turn 4.

Chapter 17-3 (10/99)

More self-betterment and weapon-rank-growing. Ike stayed out of combat since he was rescuing Leanne and because he was already level 20.

Chapter 17-4 (2/101) BEXP: 707

Lethe shoves Marcia, who flies across the map and kills a Pegasus Knight. My paladins move south for even more self-betterment.

Marcia kills the Adept Halberdier and moves next to Oliver, killing him on the Enemy Phase.

Chapter 18 (9/110) BEXP: 372

Sold Nosferatu, Mend and the Antitoxin. Forged a max might/hit Steel Sword named Dainslef for Ike. Created AstridxMakalov C. BEXP Ike to Level 4, Titania to Level 12, Astrid to Level 8 and Makalov to Level 7. Ike learned Aether and Titania got Adept.

Titania and Astrid rescue-drop Ike closer to the action. Makalov and Lethe follow, Makalov killing a Soldier. Marcia goes east to kill the Wyvern Riders.

Makalov kills an Archer, Lethe kills the Warrior and Ike defeats the Halberdier. Astrid and Titania rescue-drop Ike again. Marcia finishes the Wyvern Riders and stays behind to deal with the southern reinforcements.

Makalov kills a Fighter and Lethe kills a Sage. Astrid rescues Ike to prevent him from falling behind.

Everyone in the building moves south. Astrid drops Ike. Shinon attacks Astrid on the Enemy Phase.

Lethe equips the Demi Band (her gauge was at 1) and kills another Sage. Makalov and Ike each kill a General, Astrid kills the Bishop and Titania kills Shinon.

Lethe finishes a Knightthat didn't suicide on the Enemy Phase. Ike kills a Soldier, Titania kills aBishop and Astrid kills the last Sage. Makalov kills Kayachey.

Ike finishes a Lance Knight as my Paladins start attacking the Ravens. Marcia starts killing the southern reinforcements as well.

Astrid and Makalov attack more Ravens. Titania and Ike stay away from the ones they can't double. Marcia kills a Paladin and Lethe unequips the Demi Band.

Marcia finishes off two enemies I didn't realize had 1-2 range…

Ike 	20/04  46^ 19  07  20  21  13  17  10
Titania --/12  43  17  06  20  20  16  15  11
Marcia  20/10  39  20  06  22  26  13  19^ 15
Lethe      08  41  17^ 04  13  16  18  11  08
Astrid  20/10  39  19  09  24  24  14  16  11
Makalov 20/08  44  20  04  17  24  12  19  08

And now that I'm awake, Chapter 19 - 21. Those two Dracoshields have turned Marcia into Haar on a pegasus.

Chapter 19 (3/113) BEXP: 520

Sold Tornado. Bought some Steel Swords and forged another max might/hit Steel Lance named Vidofnir for Marcia (Rex Hasta broke already…). Created IkexLethe B. BEXP everyone to their next level. Janaff gets Shade.

Lethe shoves Marcia, who moves north into Naesala's range. The rest of my units move north, Astrid killing a Myrmidon. Marcia survives Naesala's physical attack with 2 HP.

Marcia kills the Archer on the western-most ballista, then moves south so Janaff can talk to Naesala. Astrid kills the Archer on the southern-most ballista while Titania and Ike kill a Fighter and a Myrmidon respectively. Makalov and Lethe move north. Naesala talks to Reyson and I get the Knight Ring.

Astrid runs north and ORKOs Homasa.

Chapter 20 (3/116) BEXP: 433

I almost forgot to recruit Calill... Ike got the Knight Ring, Calill used my Spirit Dust and a Speedwings. Sold Calill's Knife and Forged a max might/hit Steel Axe named Garm for Titania. BEXP Ike to Level 6 and Calill to Level 8.

Lethe shoves Marcia, who then goes east to kill a Wyvern Rider. My paladins all go north to kill a Halberdier each and Ike goes south to kill a Soldier.

Astrid kills a Wyvern Rider in Marcia's way, so she can get in Shiharam's range and use a Vulnerary. Lethe also kills a Wyvern Rider, Ike and Calill each kill an Archer, Makalov kills a Sage and Titania gets Smite.

Calill doubles Shiharam with Meteor and Marcia Arrives.

Chapter 21 (9/125) BEXP: 426

I bought a bunch of Steel Blades and forged a max might/hit Steel Axe named Golden Axe for Makalov. BEXP Marcia, Lethe, Astrid, Makalov and Calill to their next Level. Lethe gets Smite.

Everyone moves north-east on the first turn.

Lethe Smites Marcia as Ike is rescue-dropped by Makalov and Titania so she can rescue him. Calill kills a Halberdier and Astrid moves north.

Marcia moves south and drops Ike. Makalov and Titania kill a Knight and Archer in the way so Astrid can kill a Sleep Bishop.

Ike recruits Tauroneo for his Occult as Marcia starts breaking down the door to the Brave Sword. The rest of my party continues moving north-west as Astrid falls asleep.

Ike and Titania kill the last Sleep Bishops as Marcia attacks the door again and blocks a Sage from attacking Tauroneo. Kimaarsi suicides against Titania on the Enemy Phase.

Ike kills a Mage then moves in front of Ena. Marcia finally breaks down the door and moves next to the Brave Sword. Titania and Makalov kill the rest of the enemies attacking Astrid.

Ike uses a Vulnerary while Marcia gets the Brave Sword and Tauroneo hides in the treasure room. Lethe and Calill start killing the eastern reinforcements.

Ike uses Aether on Ena, killing her. Marcia and Titania kill some of the reinforcements from the stairs near the treasure room.

Ike seizes after my units grab some experience (and Lethe unequips the Demi Band).

Ike 	20/09  50^ 22  08  22  24  15  19  12
Titania --/14  45  18  07  21  22  17  16  12
Marcia  20/12  40  20  06  23  27  14  20^ 16
Lethe      10  44  18^ 04  14  17  19  12  08
Astrid  20/13  40  21  09  26  25  16  17  12
Makalov 20/10  45  21  04  18  25  13  20  08
Calill  --/09  33  09  22^ 19  21^ 16  09  18