I feel like ranting

TLSothe

I will rant here. I am 21, as you can see on my profile, and my mom calls me and says "these chatrooms will kill you." I said "Mom, they are forums. And I am 21 years old, I own 3 guns, and I weigh 260 Lbs. and I benchpress 375 pounds a day, I am not worried about rapists." I just wanted to let you know that my mom is crazy.

If you chat with other ppl around the world on forums......then your parents are always crazy. Mine think that lyle,arc,bianchi,princess,fox, or branded blade are gonna find where i live and rape me. I told them that branded blade is a friend that they know and they were like "WELL HE'S GONNA GET RAPED!"

.____.

The obvious question is why you're still with your mom.

Its easier to pay for college if ur still at home foolish little boy.

1.) I don't live with my parents 2.) I have a daughter, I am not in College. 3.) My mom was visiting for father's day. When she first realized I was here, then called me later.

Well, I think for the most part the only people here who have had sex are Raven and possibly Hanz. Although knowing him he's probably being the gentleman and waiting for it.

Question!

Why do you need to work out so much if you have 3 guns?

Well the ppl here SEEM to not be sex offenders..........*looks at fireman and Hikerus*

I don't sexualy offend other people. It's rude. Seriously.

If you're 21, why is your mom warning you about online stalkers/rapists? Why are you posting so much personal information right when you get here? Why draw so much attention to yourself? Why am I asking so many questions?

Sounds rather awkward....A woman thinks her 21-year old son, who works as a bodyguard, weighs 260 lbs, bench presses 375 lbs a day, and has 3 guns, is going to get raped by an online predator.... I don't know what anyone else thinks, but I'd call that an extremely over-protective mother....

@Shadrach 1.) My mom is a worrysome nag 2.) I am not afraid of anything here or on the internet. 3.) Why not? 4.) You are sick, a terrible disease, known as paranoia. @ Fireman, not raped, shot, but yeah overprotecitve.

I am paranoia now? Or did you mean to say that I have paranoia? Either way, I'm not. I think I was just curious because the story sounds so strange. Anyway, it's not really any of my business.

When I first started posting in forums my dad yelled at me because it is dangerous...

Oh well I've moved out like 2 months ago, so not that it matters...

oh and student loans pay for college just fine ;-) ...and weekend trips to toronto as well

Well the ppl here SEEM to not be sex offenders..........*looks at fireman and Hikerus*

How does that make sense? I'm 13 and I loathe going outside so much that I would only go outside if I'll die if I don't go outside. Example=If a fire were to happen.

Archived