Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

Phoenix has a lot on his plate. Already he runs both RotE and LoAF and a multitude of characters. I would offer myself, but I lack character understanding, time, and skill to CC someone elses character.

I don't think you're in a position to speak for him, sir.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Echo's dudes

Luna and I kinda just hustled them out of the group before we left Ursaea IIRC.

@ Synthia

I'll do it if no one else will, but I can't volunteer since I'm averaging 2 new npcs a week :lol:

@ Z

Yeah he should.

@ 2 NPC's a week: That's part of why I nominated you. You're used to crowd-posting/managing a lot of characters.

@ "Yeah he should": I know, right?

I'd feel more comfortable doing it if I was sure I had more than 25% of Synthia's responses to things down but at the moment I'm not sure I do.

I can explain some things for you it you think it'd help, but you don't have to do it if you don't want.

Hm... Any one have an idea of how she could leave for a little while, but still return to the group later? I've been trying to think of something, but, if she left, I can't find a reason why'd she return.

@ Explaining things

That'd be great :^_^:

@ Reasons

Can't think of anything that doesn't involve family issues and those would probably keep her away for longer than you're going to be gone for. Probably safer just to CC for a bit.

You could always give her some sort of non life-threatening but temporarily disabling disease (like the flu). That would keep her with the group, but probably necessitate too much bed rest to have her interact/fight.