Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Etherrrrrr, why'd you steal our kill? You got more exp than we did in the last fight, too! :>_<: (Referring to Ranyin/Bert/Valter; we had AH-Dark tagged)

Etherrrrrr, why'd you steal our kill? You got more exp than we did in the last fight, too! :>_<: (Referring to Ranyin/Bert/Valter; we had AH-Dark tagged)

Your team got more points than anyone in that fight, your complaining is hardly warranted or necessary.

Yeah, discussed in IRC. I hadn't finished reading. The reasons were very good, so no qualms. Disregard the last post which will forever be held in Cynthia's quote.

UPDATE:

-The guys we killed got added to the archive in the Other Section(backstories included)

-Behaviors Section Added to the OP (In the "1.4 Dice, Stats, & Combat" at the bottom)

@ Armory:

That event is coming up soon, but not until the party actually reaches Fortress Nature in-rp. Don't make any weapon or item purchases/sales until then. Weapon Affinity is an exception, Weapon Proficiency is not(because it provides an item).

Specifics: During the event, any weapon or item below tier 4 will be temporarily unlocked for purchase(excluding upgraded variants that don't have their own entry in the list). During this time, items will sell for the exact amount of points it cost the unit to purchase it(This is case by case, so Weapon Proficiency does not sell for 60 points if you only paid 30 for it; instead if sells for 30 because that's what you paid originally).

Until further notice, only weapons a character meets the requirements for (both level and points) can be obtained.

After the event, more items will be unlocked for regular purchase.

Lastly, this is not a one-time event, but it is not going to happen very often, but when one is around the corner, you'll be given a heads up.

If there are any questions, let Luna or me know.

Question: How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie-filled center of a Tootsie-Pop?

Snowy, I think you misunderstood the time frame at the start of Chapter 5 for some of the characters. They are at an inn they 'booked' to spend the night somewhere in the middle of Chapter 4. Ranyin has just woken up IN the room he's sharing with John. Meaning Robin can't possibly approach him unless she has a habit of sneaking into other people's rooms. Also, the fortress event thingy happened somewhere around an hour before midnight...hence Robin might not have an entire day to work with her obsidian yet.

Just pointing these out as your current post would make Chapter 5 inconsistent on some level. Hence I would unfortunately not be able to let my character respond to yours. Maybe in another scenario when everyone's gathered at the wagon. ;):

A quick note about generic guards:

Unless explicit permission is given, generic authorities should only be controlled by GMs.

Also just confirming here, Robin stayed at the fortress instead of going back to the inn with the party?