Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, Phoenix, I'm with Z on this one. You all went boom, then I went boom and was warpped to you guys and then I went boom again and returned to Z's side of the channel glass.

Stuff

Also

Warning!

Currently Valter has no reason to stay with the group. No, I was not planning on him and Synthia reconciling, at least not without outside interference.

Best case scenarios:

I come up with a reason that isn't "lol follow Synthia around"

Someone asks him to stick around with a good enough reason why

He's assigned to stay with them by the church or something, I don't know

Last resort: I'll ask Phee to help me point circumstances towards joining xD

Worst case scenario: He doesn't go with Raquel and maybe is recruited later

WITH YOUR BARE HANDS I ASSUME

With five shots from a springfield rifle :sweatdrop:

@ Valter

They'd(the church) would probably only assign him to the group if Joanna was tagging along and that's not likely.

He did kill Dolan in front of everyone though and Raquel's not shy about recruiting people so if he meets them again, that might be enough, though Raquel doesn't know all the details yet(Amon and Shadrak do though).

Average indoor voice, maybe a bit lower. She doesn't think anyone else besides Shadrak (whom she doesn't know the location of) even knows what she's saying, so she's not worried about them hearing.

Ok, so, schedual changed on me. Might me semi-unavailable today, but will likely be entirely unavailable tomorrow.

I will be this gone this Upcoming Thursday-Sunday, I'm going to COuntry Jam and I HIGHLY doubt I'll have any internet access. Try not to get to active while I"m gone, I'd hate to have to quit again. =\

If it bothers you one of us can have a character interact with your character when you get back. That way you can have them move along while you catch up. Most of it is likely to be conversations if there is that big of an advancement anyways.