A Shocking Revelation

chococoke

18 members have voted

1. 1. How stupid am I?

• Quite
    • A little
    • Very

So, earlier today I was at my girlfriend's house. I was helping them clean because I'm a nice guy, and it's what I do. I brought over a plunger since they lost the only one they formerly had. (ITSA ME, MARIO)

Anyway, so at some point my girlfriend's dad was getting really mad at her. This was because I had accidentally lift the plunger outside, instead of bringing it inside. He was getting very, VERY angry, and I heard the following line from him: "By keeping the plunger out here, you're being inefficient and reducing the amount of work we could have been doing."

Then it hit me.

My girlfriend's dad is dondon

So, earlier today I was at my girlfriend's house. I was helping them clean because I'm a nice guy, and it's what I do. I brought over a plunger since they lost the only one they formerly had. (ITSA ME, MARIO)

Anyway, so at some point my girlfriend's dad was getting really mad at her. This was because I had accidentally lift the plunger outside, instead of bringing it inside. He was getting very, VERY angry, and I heard the following line from him: "By keeping the plunger out here, you're being inefficient and reducing the amount of work we could have been doing."

Then it hit me.

My girlfriend's dad is dondon

You had better hope you have high MOV, or she won't be your girlfriend for long.

Why does it matter? You're not taking up a deployment slot.

You had better hope you have high MOV, or she won't be your girlfriend for long.

I laughed. Can I sig this exchange?

Edited by Mr. Know-it-all-Anouleth

But he has a A support and bond support with double earth affinity with his daughter ! Plus he has this magical power to make boots apear out of nowhere!

I really hope he doesn't think that I require too many resources. Seriously, I've been dating her two years, and all I've ever asked for was an energy ring and an elysian whip.

You really needed to give her more EXP in order for her to start performing well. :P