Friggin' weird cartoon at Cartoon Network

Junkhead

yeah, what the fuck is with this 6teen and total drama fagland? Like holy shit, I see enough of that every where else. Dont douche up my childhood plox.

Megas XLR was too short to say it was great. It was barely even on long enough to like it. Billy and Mandy was only ever a passable cartoon, and it became tiresome to watch it for longer than the shortest of bursts. Whoever mentioned Evil Con Carne as an actual quality show should be shot in the groin repeatedly, and whoever suggested that Witch Hunter Robin is a real show is at the least misled. As for the person that stated Kids Next Door is a quality cartoon program, find a pile of sand and a big hammer, and pound that sand up your ass. That show's a fucking travesty and I'm irritated when flipping through channels to sometimes still see re-runs of it.

lol, I stopped watching CartoonNetwork awhile ago.

After 'My Gym Partner's a Monkey' and other shit came on.

Codename: Kids Next Door was the best.

I hated Kids Next Door, although sometimes I'd keep it on the background just to have some ambient noise in an otherwise quiet house.

Yeah, even though I hate our current cartoons, I would turn it on in the background for no real reason then turn it off after my laptop is on.