Mapping Competition

Chocolate Kitty

Yeah, was gonna say you should delay the deadline, since I'm busy as well and stuff. I'll have time to map tomorrow, but dunno if I'll feel like mapping, have lots of other stuff to do too.

Edited by Feaw

Yeah that'll do. Super nice map~~

EDIT: Computer failed, didn't know I posted already >.<

EDITEDIT: Anouleth, we can't let you in with the current state of your map. It's still missing an arena. And while you're at it, a .png would be nice.

Edited by Feaw

Yeah that'll do. Super nice map~~

EDIT: Computer failed, didn't know I posted already >.<

EDITEDIT: Anouleth, we can't let you in with the current state of your map. It's still missing an arena. And while you're at it, a .png would be nice.  

Oh, I didn't realise, but I don't really have time to change it. I'll just have to sit this one out.

Great, it's valid now.

I see you cropped it a bit wrong, though. It's 447x447 and not 448x448 pixels. You miss 1 row of pixels to the left and bottom, but don't worry, that doesn't matter, it's all good now, just for future maps, try to look where exactly the map ends. If each dimension is a multiple of 16 it's probably good.

EDIT: I'll try to make my map tomorrow, had some busy days.

Edited by Feaw

I was gonna start working on one, but then I saw Superluigi, and I was like, naw, that's great. His maps need to be put into a hack or something :D The only critique I would have is that land bridge to the north seems insanely out of place.

Edited by Celice