• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Yeah, I haven't done it in a while though. I've had some cool catches, like a Northern Pike and a Atlantic Spadefish. I need to start doing it again so I can get a golden fishing rod

Favorite Nintendo game released in arcades?

What's the oldest game console you could play and still enjoy, assuming you had games from series/genres you'd enjoy for that console? (for example, I can tolerate games on the NES, but anything before that like the Atari I find way to ancient and I get bored of it since it's really hard to get immersed in a console with really big pixel sprites and the beeps for music comes of more as annoying than enjoyable)

Favorite holiday in Animal Crossing?

I've never actually played an Animal Crossing game before, so I wouldn't be able to give a proper answer to this.

(for example, I can tolerate games on the NES, but anything before that like the Atari I find way to ancient and I get bored of it since it's really hard to get immersed in a console with really big pixel sprites and the beeps for music comes of more as annoying than enjoyable)

you have an atari?

and um i think the real problem is that the games dont have depth, like the best atari game is like space invaders.

How have things been going for you these days? Busy? Workplace's been hectic?

you have an atari?

I don't, actually. I've only played Atari 2600 games from this free disc with loads of Atari 2600 games that came in a cereal box.

favorite salad dressing?

What's the oldest game console you could play and still enjoy, assuming you had games from series/genres you'd enjoy for that console? (for example, I can tolerate games on the NES, but anything before that like the Atari I find way to ancient and I get bored of it since it's really hard to get immersed in a console with really big pixel sprites and the beeps for music comes of more as annoying than enjoyable)

if the game is fun, I'll play it. Doesn't really matter :v I find some really old arcade games exciting~

What game company (besides Nintendo and Sony, since they've already done it) would you most want to see make their own free-for-all fighter?

favorite salad dressing?

Either tomato basil or raspberry vinaigrette, depending on what vegetables the salad consists of.

What game company (besides Nintendo and Sony, since they've already done it) would you most want to see make their own free-for-all fighter?

I DON'T KNOW , I DON'T CARE

I love cats

Why do you dislike kpop?

Because I love pop

I just removed the k

(I don't remember the last question directed towards me, sorry Bardock lol)

Which FE character fits your personality the best?

Your favorite tv show

Arrow<Flash>The 100

If you could go anywhere in the world, where & why.

@Gemma- nope, vanilla or chocolate?

If you could go anywhere in the world, where & why.

The whole world

I want to share the Gospel c:

Who's your favorite singer ?

Edited by Agatha