What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

So what have you been up to lately? Work/finished the college/university school year/etc?

Besides my gaming, I actually planned to return to my community college in the summer, continue on and get an associates degree in whatever it was called, applied science or something like that... I kinda didn't go back after the first semester like... 4 or 5 years ago... and trying to get a job, but with luck like mine... fat chance

And yourself?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Are there any interesting facts/personality traits that people in real life would know about you, but not people on SF? (Eg: I'm personally really stingy with money and I'm a stickler for doing jobs/chores really well over doing them really fast)

And yourself?

I've just been working at my current job, packing cabinet doors and drawers in boxes and sorting them out. I really hope to get an AutoCAD job before I forget too much of it from college. As for gaming, I've practically only been playing Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds and Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, with a bit of Brawl mixed in every now and then. I'm also running a My Little Pony May event here on SF, though the participation for that is rather low, sadly.

Supposedly, the way I word things confuse people, and they have to stop and think for a while to get it, and I have a nagging habit of correcting people even over slight mistakes or fumbles... other than that, my love of swords, beams, and the Sengoku Period.

Oh yeah, I forgot the Wii's online capability was getting shut down or something like that... What about traits or facts about yourself?

Too unstable at this time. A precursor of better systems to come.

I agree with this.

Favourite childhood show?

What is your strong point?

Damn, I was trying to avoid the answer, money so hard...... That's what I was gonna say >_<"

My lack of desire, despite having an idea of what I want.

You?

My cold demeanor.

With that avatar of Dark Sakura... Hmm, I could believe it.

I'm currently playing: SD Gundam G Generation World, Chaos Seed, and The Witch's House... I've actually stopped all three of them for some unique reason or two...

When'd you first read Fate?

What game is your avatar from?

Who's your avatar?

Choi Bounge, a member of the classic Korea Team in the King of Fighters series.

How do you view yourself?

Which type of weather can best describe you? (Not your mood or which one you like)

A tsunami, maybe. What do you think?

What is your strong point?

I have a lot of creativity, I'm good at picturing stuff in my head and organizing information as well.

What was the first Fire Emblem game you played and when did you play it?

What's your weakness if you haven't been asked already?

What game is your avatar from?

Sweet Home, a Horror game on the NES

A tsunami, maybe. What do you think?

I suppose I can see it, though I wonder, in what context are you so destructive/forceful?

Favourite party game?

What was the first Fire Emblem game you played and when did you play it?

Sacred Stones. When I first got a GBA in 2006 or so.

What's your weakness if you haven't been asked already?

Sweet Home, a Horror game on the NES

I suppose I can see it, though I wonder, in what context are you so destructive/forceful?

More of a passive trait. The more I look back on my life, the more pervasive I seem.

Read the thread.

Yours?

Kara no Kyoukai

Did I miss it? sorry. It was a little long so I didn't exactly read all of it.

Least favorite class in Fire Emblem?

If you had the ability to bloodbend (Avatar style, where you can basically control blood with your mind, even if it's in other people's bodies), how brutal would you be if you had to use it in a fight if the enemy intended to kill you? Would you hold back and stick to disabling legs and arms so the enemy can't hurt you, or would you just explode their heart and kill them on the spot?

What about traits or facts about yourself?

I'm personally really stingy with money, I'm a stickler for doing jobs/chores really well over doing them really fast, I have quite a horrible nose in terms of it getting runny quite easily, and I rarely ever make eye contact with people when I talk to them.

What about you? How would you use that power?

Favourite party game?

Errr... I don't think I have one, haven't played one since I was a fledgling

I'd try to stick to disabling/pushing them back only as much as possible if I had someone try to attack me. If things get too bad, I'd probably resort to cracking the enemy's leg bones with their own blood at high pressure. I know it's cruel, but it's a lot better than killing them outright and at least they won't die. And it'd stop them from chasing after me.

I hope this doesn't seem too lazy, but I'm really interested in hearing your answer to that question as well.

What is your favourite profession and why?

If you had the ability to bloodbend (Avatar style, where you can basically control blood with your mind, even if it's in other people's bodies), how brutal would you be if you had to use it in a fight if the enemy intended to kill you? Would you hold back and stick to disabling legs and arms so the enemy can't hurt you, or would you just explode their heart and kill them on the spot?

I'm personally really stingy with money, I'm a stickler for doing jobs/chores really well over doing them really fast, I have quite a horrible nose in terms of it getting runny quite easily, and I rarely ever make eye contact with people when I talk to them.

I would do whatever was easiest. Blood bending is very difficult. If I so much as stopped the flow of their blood, they would pass out in seconds. Probably what I would do, actually.

Do you prefer extremely cold weather or extremely hot weather more?

What is your favourite profession and why?

I'm not sure how to answer that. Favourite as in what I'd enjoy the most or favourite as in the job I admire people for doing the most?

It'd probably be environmentalist for the latter, since the world's getting heavily polluted as it is. As for the former, I'm quite stumped on that. I would say game designer, but I have a feeling that no matter how much someone would love gaming, it'd be a really tedious job a good chunk of the time.

Ah, I've heard of Sweet Home before.
Who's your favorite Koopaling?

How do you view yourself?

A friendly fanboy, that's how I would sum it up.

Do you have bad eyesight without glasses or crooked teeth that needs braces or anything like that?

Who's your favorite Koopaling?

As a kid, it was Larry for the hair. But now, it'd have to be Iggy for being cool looking and crazy.

What is the most enlightening piece of criticism you have been given?

Do you prefer extremely cold weather or extremely hot weather more?

I'm not sure how to answer that. Favourite as in what I'd enjoy the most or favourite as in the job I admire people for doing the most?

It'd probably be environmentalist for the latter, since the world's getting heavily polluted as it is. As for the former, I'm quite stumped on that. I would say game designer, but I have a feeling that no matter how much someone would love gaming, it'd be a really tedious job a good chunk of the time.

Cold weather is more my forte.