What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

What is your favorite quote from a video game?

^ I'd love to know what's so great about Touhou (as someone who's never seen/played it). Or, if you prefer, why everyone draws Touhou crossing over with anything and everything.

I dunno, I just like it a lot because of all the characters, and I'm quite fond of most of them, I actually personally only dislike a few of them. I enjoy the games, which I find quite challenging but fun to play, although this may stem from the fact I am a masochist, so...

Also I thought it was common for fans of popular series to cross over the series with others.

@ Jprebs' questions:

I'm not exactly sure when I'll try out Touhou. Is it free or do you have to pay?

My least favourite activity: Washing the dishes, since I live with a big family and there's a lot of dishes.

Rando just please look it up and figure it out :V

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

What is it that you like best about Sacred Stones?

Would you play SRW if you had the chance?

Also, AFAIK, Gurren Lagann is in 3 of them; Z2, Z2.2 & Z3

I'd have to watch more mecha series first.

Edited by The Geek

What is your greatest wish for all the people of this world?

Do you have bad eyesight without glasses or crooked teeth that needs braces or anything like that?

My eyesight is bad without my glasses, but not insanely terrible. My teeth are a little crooked, but I don't need braces. :P

Good question. Back at you.

"What is your greatest wish for all the people of this world?"

What is it that you like best about Sacred Stones?

The music. It set the mood really well and is still my favourite FE soundtrack.

did someone say FE8 music? :D

What's your favorite song from Sacred Stones?

Good question. Back at you.

"What is your greatest wish for all the people of this world?"

I wish that everyone will come to know Jesus, and that everyone will find the strength to love and do good.

Why is the Peach in your sig so scared?

What is your greatest wish for all the people of this world?

To leave me alone sometimes.

Edited by The Geek

What not yet released game are you looking most forward to?

What would you do with 1 million USD?

I couldn't get around to answering this earlier, randomly got sick as hell, but like the rising sun, I return... Anyway, 1 Mil, take my brother and move away from my current home

I'd have to watch more mecha series first.

Fufufu, some of the stories get told better in SRW(Gundam SEED), though I see what you mean though, know the story before diving in.

What game company would you most want to see do a fighting game spinoff with their characters? Also, what would you want the game's fighting style to be similar to? (Eg: Smash Bros., Street Fighter, Dissidia)

Hmm, so... because I'm playing Kirby, I suppose... If you were a Kirby clone or something and could only pick one of his copy abilities, which one would it be? (no Smash Kirby or special weapons like Star Rod, Rainbow Sword, etc. etc.)

I'd probably pick Ice or Yoyo.

My same question, but what unreleased game(s) are you looking forward to coming out this year?

What kind of home do you want to live in?

Nothing too fancy, kind of like this, I guess? Get rid of that looming tree though, I don't want bugs in my house.

Reason for the name?

My same question, but what unreleased game(s) are you looking forward to coming out this year?

Nothing too fancy, kind of like this, I guess? Get rid of that looming tree though, I don't want bugs in my house.

... Same answer.

most difficult task you ever did in a video game?

I honestly can't remember, it's been so long that whatever it was faded from my mind, and no game nowadays can really challenge me like they used to.

... Same answer.

KH3 comes out this year? Well, that's some optimism if I ever saw it... Well, then something that's not Kingdom Hearts?

Edited by Soledai

Peppy Hare is awesome, I always used in back in the day for Star Fox 64 multiplayer. My friend even gave me an epic Peppy dogtag as a gift~

Are you surprised to see Ike return for Smash 4?

What game would you add to this site, if you could?

I'm not sure what you mean. Are you talking about adding a sub-forum for a certain game to this site?

Extending previous question:

Peppy Hare is awesome, I always used in back in the day for Star Fox 64 multiplayer. My friend even gave me an epic Peppy dogtag as a gift~

Are you surprised to see Ike return for Smash 4?

I'm not sure what you mean. Are you talking about adding a sub-forum for a certain game to this site?

A forum game.

I honestly can't remember, it's been so long that whatever it was faded from my mind, and no game nowadays can really challenge me like they used to.

KH3 comes out this year? Well, that's some optimism if I ever saw it... Well, then something that's not Kingdom Hearts?

Don't you say that!

Uh... SMT x FE?