What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

What made you leave the thread?

What is your spirit animal?

Dragon, I remember "summoning" one when I was pup... *sigh* so much imagination back then...

Yours?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

How do you determine your spirit animal? Do you choose it based on how you feel, or is it something that is evaluated?

How do you feel about Ike in SSB4?

It's great to have him back~ I've never played any of his games, but I love his heavy playstyle and more rugged appearance. It's a great counterbalance to Marth.

Uh... Probably evaluated... I do recall setting up an altar and performing some ritual... it was so... urgh.

That and according to the chinese calender, I was born during the Year of the Dragon, Earth Dragon specifically, so there's that.

What's your Spirit Animal, or what do you think your spirit animal is?

What do you consider the most important part of your personality?

Have there been any game leaks (as in, rumours or screenshots that heavily reveal a lot about a game that's not even out yet) that were quite big for you, whether they were real or not? If yes, what game and what leak was it?

Right now it's a maybe, but I've been wanting to get it more as they've been announcing more news, so it'll likely become a yes later on.

No.

What made you leave the thread?

It was moving quite quickly at the time and I just sort of ignored it for a bit.

Why do you like Ilyana so much?

Why the name Knight?

Most likely I wanna be the Guy

least favorite fire emblem mechanic?

Anything added in Awakening.

you can find my explanation somewhere if you dig around this thread.

List the fire emblem games you played from favorite to least favorite.

What is your least favourite thing about Awakening?

List the fire emblem games you played from favorite to least favorite.

• The Sacred Stones
  • The Blazing Sword
  • Awakening
  • Path of Radiance
  • The Sealed Sword

Desire for improvement. It makes all of my flaws temporary.

Personality trait you would get rid of if you could?

Personality trait you would get rid of if you could?

I don't think it's personality trait, but I do have some pretty shitty luck.

I can get pretty petty at times, so probably that.

What about you?

Two, sort of...

Computer cracking skills, and Kendo...(Iaido or Yagyu Shinkage-ryu specifically)

And yourself? Oh, and skill you have that you don't want?

Resolving conflicts easily. Wouldn't get rid of any skills.

In your opinion, what is least attractive personality trait a person can have?

Arrogance, Self-entitlement(though generally, we call this being a douche bag), Elitism, etc... basically when people think or act like they're better than everyone else.

My view on this is these questions... Aren't you made of the same stuff I am?(i.e. flesh and blood) Don't we eat, sleep, breath, dress, and basically live the same way?

What makes you think you are any better than the rest of us?

Man's worth is not in monetary value, but in the actions they take... My apologies, I just ranted a bit... Confidence on the other hand, Mm-hmm

Well that's what I find least attractive in people and as you can see, it really grinds my gears, what about yourself?

Edit: Does being a Try-hard count as a personality trait? Like trying to be a know-it-all when you know jack shit?

Edited by Soledai

the lack of Maniac mode. The jump between Hard and Lunatic is too big...

what's one thing you hate that society does a lot?

Favourite movie?

Arrogance, Self-entitlement(though generally, we call this being a douche bag), Elitism, etc... basically when people think or act like they're better than everyone else.

My view on this is these questions... Aren't you made of the same stuff I am?(i.e. flesh and blood) Don't we eat, sleep, breath, dress, and basically live the same way?

What makes you think you are any better than the rest of us?

Man's worth is not in monetary value, but in the actions they take... My apologies, I just ranted a bit... Confidence on the other hand, Mm-hmm

Well that's what I find least attractive in people and as you can see, it really grinds my gears, what about yourself?

Edit: Does being a Try-hard count as a personality trait? Like trying to be a know-it-all when you know jack shit?

I'm not sure what your question me is supposed to be, but yes. Being a try hard is a personality trait.

Why the name Knight?

I was quite surprised it was available, I put it in assuming someone had already taken it. It is sorta Fire-Emblemey. I can't change it because I took an oath on one thread that I wouldn't. I think it fits with my current profile pic anyways.

Favourite kind of foreign food?

What foreign foods would you like to eat?

what's one thing you hate that society does a lot?

Just one?

Well, all right... Taking advantage of others goodwill, generosity, and always transforming a selfless act into some form of demony.

I'm not sure what your question me is supposed to be, but yes. Being a try hard is a personality trait.

What's the least attractive personality trait a person can have? Your original question to me, that is.

I also tend to get a bit illogical when I rant... soo yeah

Most annoying thing other people do?

I was quite surprised it was available, I put it in assuming someone had already taken it. It is sorta Fire-Emblemey. I can't change it because I took an oath on one thread that I wouldn't. I think it fits with my current profile pic anyways.

Favourite kind of foreign food?

Chinese.

What foreign foods would you like to eat?

Just one?

Well, all right... Taking advantage of others goodwill, generosity, and always transforming a selfless act into some form of demony.

What's the least attractive personality trait a person can have? Your original question to me, that is.

I also tend to get a bit illogical when I rant... soo yeah

Ahh. Complacency.

^I honestly didn't read that, pure coincidence, sorry about that.

I always wanted to go to an actual French restaurant, ironically there aren't many in Canada.

Your ideal weather?

Edited by Knight

Accounting for your personal preferences and wants only, are there any characters that you're wanting to cut from SSB4?

Have you played any of the F-Zero games? Which ones?

All of them (even BS F-Zero and F-Zero Climax) except for GX, since I don't have a Gamecube and it's hard to emulate. I enjoy the series quite a lot and main Captain Falcon, Dr. Stewart, Jack Levin, and Bio Rex.

What is your biggest bias?

^I honestly didn't read that, pure coincidence, sorry about that.

I always wanted to go to an actual French restaurant, ironically there aren't many in Canada.

Your ideal weather?

Cool, clear night with a full moon. Summer or autumn nights are great.

Which would you choose between raising, a fox cub or a wolf cub?

Most annoying thing other people do?

Thing, as in, just one? jk...

All right, when imbeciles and I mean complete imbeciles try and act as if their way is the only way of this world, doubly so when they try to act smart... I'd have a higher than dirt opinion of them if they just kept their mouths shut instead of trying to sound intelligent when they talk.

Basically, be a tryhard.