What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

Do you mind winged humanizations of the MPL:FiM characters?

Is Pink a color that is your favorite, or just one you enjoy? *based on avatar/sig*

i don't mind pink actually

that theme was just a nice little group theme i was doing at the time

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Who are your favourite background ponies in MLP:FiM?

Do you mind winged humanizations of the MPL:FiM characters?

Not at all. Quite the opposite, actually. I find the wings make the characters look a lot more prettier, graceful, and angelic looking (especially on Fluttershy, Celestia, and Luna).

I'm gonna redirect your own question back at you, Randoman.

What about you?

There was the odd wet dream every now and then. (Some of which involved my prom date. Who I am still seeing to this day.) The weird dream I remember most vividly, however, involved Twilight Sparkle (at least it looked like her, as a human with a normal skin tone that is) getting struck with some sort of needle, turned into a collection of digital bits, and seemingly locked in some sort of chamber as said collection of digital bits. How that managed to get into my head in the first place is beyond me. Edited by Just call me AL

That's Lilina in your sig, right? ...wait, that's not about you.

So of Roy's six pairings, which ones do you prefer most to least?

I'm gonna redirect your own question back at you, Randoman.

There was the odd wet dream every now and then. (Some of which involved my prom date. Who I am still seeing to this day.) My most vivid one, however, involved Twilight Sparkle (at least it looked like her, as a human with a normal skin tone that is) getting struck with some sort of needle, and ending up as digital bits and locked in some sort of chamber.

Well, there's Lyra (who's quite pretty and has a really radiant colour shade for her mane and skin, though sadly not much is known about her personality) and Bulge Biceps (who's really comedic looking, comedic acting, and just all around amusing and interesting. His starring role in the Equestria Games relay episode was also really funny). On the topic of background ponies, I find Derpy/Ditzy Doo to be quite overrated by the fanbase.

What's the oldest video game that you've played in terms of release date?

why fluttershy as your favorite?

I like her a lot for her insanely mild, shy, and kind personality. I also really admire how forgiving and merciful she is, especially in the season 4 finale (where a certain friend of hers betrayed her and the other mane six into enemy hands, yet when that friend of hers apologized, she still forgave them even though she was still beyond hurt and heartbroken and still in tears from the betrayal. That moment made my admiration for Fluttershy's personality and kindness shoot up a ton, and it was already really high before that). Looks wise, well, she's insanely cute and pretty, she has really pretty long hair, she has such a bright, colourful, feminine looking colour scheme (I don't think you can get more feminine than pink and yellow), and most of the time she has shy/cute facial expressions. Her voice is also just sickeningly sweet and soothing.

Opinion on the MLP IDW comics? Assuming you've read them that is.

So of Roy's six pairings, which ones do you prefer most to least?

Nothing's exactly define aside from the fact that Roy/Lilina's my most favorite Roy pairing while Roy/Cecilia is my least favorite. I guess for now, I'd say Lilina > Sue > Shanna > Sophia > Lalum > Cecilia.

Well, there's Lyra (who's quite pretty and has a really radiant colour shade for her mane and skin, though sadly not much is known about her personality) and Bulge Biceps (who's really comedic looking, comedic acting, and just all around amusing and interesting. His starring role in the Equestria Games relay episode was also really funny). On the topic of background ponies, I find Derpy/Ditzy Doo to be quite overrated by the fanbase.

You should've seen Bulk in that Rainbow Rocks movie. I'll just say it involves a violin and two talentless hacks, and leave it at that.

How do you feel about parenting?

I'm kind of tempted to reflect the question back at you, since it's a really solid and thought provoking question. I suppose I'll ask it later in this thread, though, since I want to stay original. So in terms of bodily injuries, what would personally mess you up the most? (Eg: broken right hand, leg injuries that put you in a wheelchair, etc.)

Loss of hands. Loss of tongue close behind.

What about you?

My most pleasant childhood memory is when my uncle would drive me to my first cousin's house on the weekends. We both lived in NY but we were two boroughs apart so it was quite a daunting task for my uncle to drive me there but nothing mattered more in the world to me at the time. I worshipped my older cousin, he was so cool (and tall!). We would stay up until late playing PlayStation 2 games. My favorite of a which was Capcom vs SNK 2.

How did you meet your closest friend?

Edited by Ownagepuffs

What's your favorite song from Phantasia? And how do you feel abut the soundtrack as a whole?

What influenced you to pick your current avi?

I watched through the entire English dub of Case Closed (aka Dectective Conan) with my friend.

Guys please ask me more questions about Phantasia because I can talk about that game all day and I'm glad people recognize it

What's your favorite song from Phantasia? And how do you feel abut the soundtrack as a whole?

I have quite a few.

Decisive - Dhaos.

Threatening Sky - Because the entire sky battle segment was epic.

Fighting of the Spirit - Another inconic tune. So iconic that Symphonia brought it back.

The soundtrack as a whole is absolutely fantastic. It was made when Sakuraba actually had some creativity left in him for the Tales series. Now all the recent soundtracks sound incredibly lame and repetitive. Would love for Go Shiina to do another soundtrack.

+1 for Detective Conan! Are you a fan of the mystery genre?

Ahhh, nice picks. B) I agree that the older Tales games have awesome music (and are just better than the newer games in general.) I feel Sakuraba was particularly creative with his rhythm sections. I love some of the insane, technical basslines that games like Phantasia and Destiny 2 have...

Least favorite dungeon in Phantasia?

I've actually never been into mystery stuff, Conan was the first time I ever experienced anything like that. It definitely had me hooked though~ XD

What do you think about free will?

My most pleasant childhood memory is when my uncle would drive me to my first cousin's house on the weekends. We both lived in NY but we were two boroughs apart so it was quite a daunting task for my uncle to drive me there but nothing mattered more in the world to me at the time. I worshipped my older cousin, he was so cool (and tall!). We would stay up until late playing PlayStation 2 games. My favorite of a which was Capcom vs SNK 2.

How did you meet your closest friend?

Lover and best friend on the same place: A Kingdom Hearts fan forum.

Are you still a fan of the Kingdom Hearts series?

Ahhh, nice picks. B) I agree that the older Tales games have awesome music (and are just better than the newer games in general.) I feel Sakuraba was particularly creative with his rhythm sections. I love some of the insane, technical basslines that games like Phantasia and Destiny 2 have...

Least favorite dungeon in Phantasia?

I've actually never been into mystery stuff, Conan was the first time I ever experienced anything like that. It definitely had me hooked though~ XD

Phantasia in particular gave a big Star Ocean feel with its tracks. I doubt we'll ever get another track like of Meaning of Birth or Irony of Fate from Sakuraba again. Dude's been squeezed dry.

I can't really say I have a least favorite dungeon. If I had to say, probably the first one just because I like the subsequent ones better.

Does death scare you?

Do you value introspection?

Being able to honestly evaluate yourself is one of the most important traits that a person should possess. Introspection is one of the most vital aspects of change. Can't change without actually knowing what you need to change, right? I value it very much.

No. The process of getting there, maybe, but not being dead.

What about you?

It's a terrifying and fascinating thought to me. One I can't even begin to grasp. I'll stop living until the end of time.

Does self awareness ever boggle your mind?

What do you think of free will?

Does self awareness ever boggle your mind?

Yes. It's a bit of an absurd concept since free will is an oxymoron. Adds to the absurdism inherent in our search for meaning.

How do you feel about parenting?

I want to be a parent, but I'm also nervous about it. I do see where Randoman was coming from when he said that even bad seeds can come from good trees. I'm also concerned about little Addie or Jimmy (hypothetical names for my own kids for the time being) ending up like my mom, since she has something I'm not exactly comfortable discussing here, assuming my own kids are biologically related to me. I guess more than anything, I could always "wing it" and do what comes naturally. I like to think that I turned out pretty well. (A sentiment shared by many of my teachers.) And for the time being, I have my own dad and my prom date's parents to give me some advice if I ever need any help raising any children. (Said prom date is the person who I want to be the mother of my kids. But even she has some qualms about such a thing herself. Especially as far as labor is concerned.)

What's your least favorite way to head on your way to the pearly gates if there is one?

What do you think of free will?

What's your least favorite way to head on your way to the pearly gates if there is one?

Dying due to a stupid mistake.

Do you like cloudy skies?

What do you think about free will?

Free will gives us the ability to do so many things...to create, to compete, to love...

It gives us the ability do evil too, but I always believe in the power of the good. I think it's incredible~

Edited by Gemma

Did that word come from any particular book or play? I don't think I've ever heard that word before

An ode by a Welsh? Gentleman named Iolo Morganwg(sp?) who "rediscovered" the Druid beliefs, that somehow were very similar to the Universalist religion he was a part of, and tried re-establishing the bard/druids in the 18th/19th century or so.

My classmates and I were very amused how his name could sound like YOLO when he believed in an idea similar to reincarnation called Metempsychosis. :)

Part of a Bards and Ballads English course I am taking... Been very interesting, and fulgence was also a word I did not know, so once I found out the meaning I decided I'd like to try to use the word. :p

----

What time period or genre would you most like to live in?