• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Favourite type of chocolate?

@Sylveonzoroark- candy is sweets, right? (Sorry, I'm not used to calling things candy- apart from a very cheesy pop song by Robbie Williams)... Urgh, I really like the blackcurrant and strawberry flavoured fruit pastilles. So I guess that a lot of my favourite sweets are strawberry or blackcurrant flavours. Apart from that, I love skittles, strawberry laces, sugar mice and wine gums.

It's kinda obvious with the 'favourites' and 'colours' :p Yeah, I like dark chocolate as long as it's not too bitter.

What new feature do you like most in Fates?

I swear that I've been spelling those two words like that that on this forum for years, and still someone thought I was American...

What's your new favourite feature?

@Sylveonzoroark- I dunno really. Probably My Castle, as that looks kinda fun. :)

I very much like your current avi.

Have you found or are you still planning to find something for your sig?

How are you today?

Irony it never crossed my that you were from the UK, I never thought those spelling details could show where someone is from.

I'm doing ok, thanks.

Least favourite FE?

@Xyr- Firstly, thank you! :) I am still planning to try and find something for my signature, but I have literally no clue at the moment. I'm also planning to change my location to "Not on the Internet", but I dunno. Thirdly, spelling and word differences can show you where someone is roughly from- for example, "Color" vs "Colour", "Trunk of a car" vs "Boot of a car", "Soccer" vs "Football" (American vs British) . I don't know much about linguistics, but it the differences are fascinating. :) I'm such a nerd

:D

Least favorite Fates character?

I swear that I've been spelling those two words like that that on this forum for years, and still someone thought I was American...

What's your new favourite feature?

The face petting. :Kappa:

Are you from the UK?

@Xyr- Firstly, thank you! :) I am still planning to try and find something for my signature, but I have literally no clue at the moment. I'm also planning to change my location to "Not on the Internet", but I dunno. Thirdly, spelling and word differences can show you where someone is roughly from- for example, "Color" vs "Colour", "Trunk of a car" vs "Boot of a car", "Soccer" vs "Football" (American vs British) . I don't know much about linguistics, but it the differences are fascinating. :) I'm such a nerd
:D

Good point; I need to pay more attention to that stuff.

What's your favourite FE game?

Don't have one, I have only played two and I had to chose I'll say Awakening but I'm waiting until I can play a few more before chosing a favorite.

Edited by Xyr

Do you like any other Eevee evolutions besides Sylveon?

What got you interested in FE?

I like strategy and rpg games a lot, starting with Final Fantasy. I remember reading an article about Awakening in a gaming magazine I had and seeing the promotinal posters. Reading about the playing style and character mechanics got my attention, so eventually I got a 3ds to play the game and I am now a fan of the series (:

although my interest on the series as a whole goes back to the gba games, but I never got those.

Have you catch them all? (all pokemon)

@Xyr: I like Jolteon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon, and Vaporeon. Flareon is useless.

Favorite FE character?

but what about that fluffy tail and mane

I'm not sure. Every character in Awakening, for example, is written with some character stereotype in mind, so they lack imagination imo and makes it hard for me to pick a favorite. I don't remember shadow dragon being much different.

So I guess I don't any favorite characters in FE.

Did you catch them all?

@Sylveonzoroark- Soleil (I think that's her name). I don't know much about her, but her Japanese supports with the Male Avatar really make me unsure about the character.

Any FE characters you dislike?

@Xyr- I don't think I have ever had candy floss (or cotton candy if you live across the pond)... Maybe I had did have some as a child, but cannot remember...