Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Favorite music artist?

Anime and video games.

Favorite movie?

This an impossible question for me, I have seen a lot.

Some I liked, off the top of my head, would be Avatar, Star Wars 3, Pandorum, some Harry Potter, some Lord of the Rings, other stuff.

I like the slightly more serious tone that path seems to be written in. I plan to play all three routes, but I will be starting with that one, and if it's the hardest, so much the better.

If you got to live a day in Hyrule, where would you like to visit?

Edited by Xyr

If you could visit any video game world (apart from Hyrule) on a two week long holiday, where would you go and why?

@Sylveonzoroark- Once, as Fantastia. I was kinda shocked.

what inspired you're latest name change?

What keeps you coming to SF? Is it only the fact that it's FE related?

i've made a nice amount of friends and companions on this site and getting the chance to talk to them has usually been a nice reason to come back in and check

POST FIX:

Who is the most inspiring anime character you have seen? why?

Where would you go if you lived in Hyrule?

@Shadowbreezy- Serenes Forest Hunger Games + Tvtropes article 'Death by Irony' = Reasons I picked my username.

I'm not familiar enough with Hyrule to remember well, but the woods where you start off in Ocarina of Time; it would be nice to wander around the place.

Edited by Xyr

Zelda games you've played?

@Xyr: Tenka from Laughing Under the Clouds I guess? He always does his best to smile for his family even when faced with troubles.

Or Kaneki Ken. He hasn't become a monster even after everything that's happened to him.

how were you able to obtain FE if?

What type of game is samurai warriors? why do you like it?

primarily a hack and slash with some points of strategy mixed in

most people just getting into it just see it as a mindless button masher, but it really isn't

i just enjoy it for a nice stress relief of being one warrior mowing down hoards upon hoards of enemy soldiers

not to mention the historical aspects and music help me enjoy the game even more

Zelda games you've played?

Ocarina of Time on the 64, and a link to the past on gba. I recently got the 3ds version of ocarina of time and majora's mask, so I'll be getting to those soon.

How many zelda games have you played? you seem to be a big fan of the series.

Awakening and Shadow Dragon; the former is the better of the two, I think.

I confused samurai warriors with dynasty warriors, I don't even remember hearing of samura warriors. Which company/studio makes the games?

I wanted something that hasn't been picked up by others before, something that wasn't another character's name, something short, something you wouldn't find elsewhere or everywhere you go, hopefully something different enough to seem unique. I don't know how successful I was at getting all that right, but I like the result regardless.

And how did you come up with your username?

Edited by Xyr

When I originally thought up the name, I pronounced the X the same way you would in the words "taxi", "exit", or "axis". So if you can imagine replacing the "i" for "y" in the words, then removing everything else except the resulting "xy" part, and finally just adding an "r", the resulting pronounciation is what I had in mind. That's how I would pronounce it. But I imagine that's hard for probably everyone to think about, so I think you're most likely to say it as "Syr", with and S instead of the X.

Was that too much information?