I miss the good 'ol days

鳴美

I still remember back when Superbus and Blacken posted on here somewhat frequently. So much bitching everywhere.

The drama fed me. It was delicious, nourishing nectar.

Actually, I just returned to the forum tonight because I was reminded drama involving Superbus and wanted to relive it. I miss the good 'ol days as well, especially since I barely remember anyone I used to know and I wish I did.

Edited by Xort

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are going to make a billion of these topics...................... although they aren't gonna change anything. Just us in our old day musings.

I STILL WANT THE CHEESE TOPIC AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! SO MUCH THAT I JUST MIGHT TRY MAKING IT MYSELF!!!!!

I dimly remember that guy. Wasn't he something like an in-joke around here or something?

Pretty much.

Heehee, this

I don't dimly remember Lyle at all.

And when RFoF was a dude.

I wonder if this is because she was one of those reverse traps who wanted to avoid being hit on due to, well, being a girl and that usually happens to girls on the net, or... something else. I can't really think of anything else.

Speaking of the "good" old days, does anyone else remember the summer where there was some sort of drama every day that always ended up with an FFTF topic getting locked? I think that was the same summer that the old "SF veterans" hailed as some golden age.

Speaking of the "good" old days, does anyone else remember the summer where there was some sort of drama every day that always ended up with an FFTF topic getting locked? I think that was the same summer that the old "SF veterans" hailed as some golden age.

That was the summer of 2008 iirc. It was the most entertaining tenure I had in any forum ever (mostly because of the drama, but because of other things as well).

That was the summer of 2008 iirc. It was the most entertaining tenure I had in any forum ever (mostly because of the drama, but because of other things as well).

As entertaining as it was, I prefer to refer to it as "The Dark Ages." And I am an SF veteran.

I still remember back when Superbus and Blacken posted on here somewhat frequently. So much bitching everywhere.

The drama fed me. It was delicious, nourishing nectar.

Yesyesyes.

The drama that fed me was anything involving Lyle. Always great.

Yesyesyes.

Pretty much. For me the best time was about from when FESS closed and we had a huge wave of immigration (and most of the immigrants were really fucking epic, or at least made things way more epic), to about when OliverXRenning got banned. THE GOLDEN AGE.

It was entertaining times. Kept the place alive. Now look at it. That topic I made "What has the Forest become?" got deleted (probably because someone got offended lol), but my thoughts on the place were in there, for those of you who managed to read it. But even now, in these dull and lifeless times, there are some bright sparks who have potential for igniting this place once again.

I miss Jarly and his terrible stories. I remember when I dominated that written section with an iron fist.

Good times.

Edited by Shuuda

You're not?

At least I got better. I hate how I was in '08. I've legitimately gone back to edit some of my older, more embarrassing posts.

Edited by Reinfleche

I miss Jarly and his terrible stories. I remember when I dominated that written section with an iron fist.

Good times.

Man, I remember when we all ganged up on him later on, when his idiocy spread farther than just the writing section. It was great, and then the FEE guys (I think that was the name) showed up and we harassed Jarly further and had a merry time together.

Those days were quite gay. Quite gay. I miss the gaiety of those days.